SRS “Double-the-fan” Power Wind Package
In Stock! Same Day Shipping!*
The SRS Hurricane Power Wind takes your sim racing experience to a whole new level.
- Up to 30% more wind speed than SRS “Double-the-fan” kit (includes 3 inch air straighteners)
- Hard plastic casing. Not 3D printed.
- 4 Optional Mounting choices
- Aluminum profile Adapter. Rotate Left and Right. Does not rotate up and down.
- Aluminum profile Adapter with 360 swivel. Rotate in any direction.
- 360 Degrees GoPro style Adapter. Rotate in any direction.
- 3 inch tubes and tip with GoPro. Great for motion platform. Tip is light and will rotate in any direction. Ideal for Motion Platforms.
Featuring Wind Curving. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdIFuQ3Ms28
Video Review: https://youtu.be/6hOi4sxHGJI
It includes the following SRS accessories:
SRS “Hurricane” Power Wind fan x 2
The SRS Hurricane Power Wind gives you the sensation of driving a real car. You can feel how quick you are going so you can better plan your braking and turning points.
No need to manually configure any settings on your PC. It auto recognizes the car/track max speed and changes the fan rpm accordingly (@ every 1 MPH or KPH, not in intervals).
The IntelliBox is the brain that connects all your SRS accessories to your PC.
It’s an AI device that learns from the game you are playing.
It auto-configures fan speed, optimal shift light RPM and more.
You also save USB slots on your PC because the InteliBox can connect up to 4 SRS accessories using only 1 PC USB port.
- Install the Free SimRacingStudio App on your racing PC.
- Plug the USB cable from the IntelliBox to your PC.
- Connect your SRS accessories to the InteliBox.
- Connect the power supply.
- Configure your game (click here for instructions)
- Ready to race
This package includes the following:
- SRS IntelliBox
- 2x SRS “Hurricane” Power Wind
- 12V power supply and DC splitter
- 2x Cat5
- 1x USB cable
- SRS SimRacingStudio software
Approx. Dimensions (without mounting accessories):
- SRS Hurricane Power Wind (Main unit):
- Length 135mm (5.3″)
- Height 166mm (6.53″)
- Depth 40mm (1.57″
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 15 cm|