In Stock! Same Day Shipping or Pick up!
Augury H (OSW) integrates the most advanced simulation electronics so you can enjoy a true experience.
The core of the software consists of a SimuCUBE plate that is responsible for obtaining the Force FeedBack of the simulator. On the other hand, the IONI PROHC driver manages the power supplied to the servo motor driving intensity of up to 25A. The power supply unit (PSU) Mean Well supplies power to the unit in a safe and stable way.
This robust industrial servomotor of the brand MiGE model 130ST, reproduces the movements that the simulator sends to the Force FeedBack SimuCUBE controller.
Thanks to Direct drive Technology, we will obtain a quick and direct response from the steering wheel, as there are no belts or gears that could disturb the sensations.
It incorporates a high-resolution encoder that achieves a precise positioning in each movement.
With a power of 1.5KW and a maximum torque of up to 18Nm, it is presented as one of the ideal options for its good performance. 186x130x130mm (LxWxH). 7.5kg.
Servomotor of 1.0 KW of power and 20Nm of maximum torque. 213x130x130mm (LxWxH). 10.5kg.
Known as the LARGE, it stands out in our selection of servo motors for supplying a maximum torque of 30Nm and 2.3KW of power. 240x130x130mm (LxWxH) 12.5kg.
- BiSS-C (4,2 M CPR)
The absolute 22-bit encoder and up to 4.2 million CPR.
It allows the positioning of the servo motor in a precise way, achieving a supreme definition with respect to any other type of encoder.
- IONI PROHC
Able to manage a maximum intensity of up to 25A.
The intensity will be adapted according to the technical characteristics of each servomotor.
Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- NDR480W (20Nm)
This PSU is responsible for supplying power safely and stable to the electronics. Its nominal power of 480W allows the servomotor of 20Nm to execute its movements with the optimum torque.
- SDR720W (18Nm / 30Nm)
PSU with a capacity of up to 720W. The perfect choice for servomotors of 18Nm and 30Nm, so that they can develop their maximum torques in the most extreme situations.
What Includes The Augury H (OSW)?
- Servomotor MiGE with BiSS-C encoder (4.2M CPR)
- SimuCUBE plate
- Servo Drive IONI PROHC (25A)
- Power Supply Unit (PSU) Mean Well (adapted according to the choice of servomotor)
- AC power connector module
- Fuse holder (fuse included)
- Quick Release / Adapter
- Stainless steel case exclusive design for Augury
- Electroluminescent lighting, Augury logo
- Stainless Steel Servo Motor mount with Augury design
(adjustable from -10 to 20 degrees)
- Emergency stop button (e-Stop)
- Covers for the Servo motor connector to the Augury electronic box (Exclusive design) for protection against any manipulation
- A USB cable with ferrites
- Power cable 1.8m / Universal adapter is sent for countries with different connection
- INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS AGAINST EMI (electromagnetic interference). The Augury electronic box, as well as the layout of the components and wiring, have been designed for the elimination of EMIs and any type of electronic noise that could affect the operation of the OSW
- Screws included
- Steering Wheel (optional)
It is shipped with the firmware installed to be used with the SimuCUBE software.
Start using your Augury without modifying any type of parameter.
See document of first steps
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.