In-Stock! Same-day Shipping & Pickup*
ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module.
Upgrade to magnetic paddles for the most authentic shifting feel.
CNC machined aluminium cage and 3 mm-thick carbon fibre paddle plates combine with magnetic shifters to deliver an authentic mechanism at the highest quality.
New Generation Wheel Upgrade.
The ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module uses the same connection as the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, so it is compatible with the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx, ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2, Podium Hub, and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One.
Extra confidence with every shift.
Paddle operation uses strong magnets rather than springs, just like in the most advanced race cars. Automotive-grade switches combined with the magnet system results in higher durability. The strong magnetic resistance generates a solid, positive feel to every shift and allows for rapid shifting.
Unlike many other magnetic solutions on the market, we aimed for a household-friendly operation, with the padded shifter arms avoiding any harshness from metal-on-metal contact, resulting in significantly reduced ‘click’ noise.
Suits a Wide Variety Of Wheel Sizes.
Formula-style and GT-style paddles are included, along with extension plates for larger diameter wheels. Additional spacers are also included to adjust the distance to the wheel rim.
- Compatible with ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx (including ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® PS4™), and Formula V2
- Upgrades your ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One
- Compatible with the Podium Hub
- Automotive grade quality
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fibre, 3 mm thick
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
- Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
- Connects via the 6-pin-connecter (like the Podium Advanced Paddle Module)
- Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
- Sensational, solid “click” feeling
- Allows rapid shifting
- No spring means higher durability
- Tested to one million cycles
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx (including ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® PS4™)
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One
- Podium Hub
Not compatible with:
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Black / Carbon / F1® Esports
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW M3 GT2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for PS4™ (from CSL Elite Racing Wheel)
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- Please follow installation instructions respective to your steering wheel.
- To prevent collisions do not use this product while ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles (optional) are installed on your wheel base.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||20cm x 19cm x 5cm|
- 2x MPM module
- 2x Formula-style shifter paddle 3mm carbon (16-17 layers)
- 2x GT-style shifter paddle 3mm carbon (16-17 layers)
- 2x Paddle Plate Spacer
- 4x M5x12 bolts
- 4x M3x12 bolts
- 4x M3x7 bolts
- 4x Paddle Spacer
- 1x 4 mm Allen Key
- 1x 2 mm Allen Key
- 1x Quick Guide
|Platform||PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready|
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select “View”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Controller”
- In “General Controller Settings”, uncheck the checkbox for “Generic Gamepad Configuration Support”.
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.