In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you an advantage.
90 kg Load Cell (adjustable)
The custom made load cell is extremely durable and much more precise as the one in V2. You can apply a realistic and strong pressure and precisely control the brake with muscle tension just like in a real car.
Contactless Hall Sensors with 12-bit resolution
The electronics have been completely revised and the magnetic hall sensors of the gas and clutch feature 4x the resolution of the V2 pedals. Each axis can be calibrated in the wheel or in the driver.
There are countless ways to adjust these pedals according to your racing style and ergonomics.
New Pedal Plates
The new D-shape pedal plates and the new pedal extensions now allow adjusting the angle of the pedal plate and the angle of the whole pedal arm.
Adjustable Brake Stiffness
The completely new design of the brake allows adjusting the stiffness and travel of the brake pedal without using any tools.
The third generation of the ClubSport pedals is still using the simple but proven design of its legendary predecessors.
Full metal construction
The complete pedal set is made of fine CNC-machined aluminum along with strong steel axis.
Compatibility to all platforms
The new vibration motor on the gas pedal can be used by games to indicate if you lose grip and should power down. The second motor on the brake could warn you if you brake too hard and lock the tires.
- Vibration motor on the gas pedal can be used to indicate rear wheel spin and oversteer
Controlled via Fanatec Wheel SDK on PC and PS4
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- Ultra high 12bit resolution on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in a curved design. Ideal for standing pedals
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Re-designed electronics. Parameters like dead zone and brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- The new design of the gas pedal to allow a quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Optional damper kit for gas and brake. The hydraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi-platform compatibility. It works with all Fanatec wheels for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strengths at clutch and throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- High-resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for long life and maximum performance
- Vibration motor to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires
Controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games
Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK
- Compatible to the color kits to allow perfect optional customization
PC (Connection through USB):
- Compatible with any racing wheel from Fanatec or any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc) if used on PC.
- It will work with any racing wheel if the game supports a second controller.
- These PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- …and many others
- If you connect it to a Fanatec wheel it will be compatible with all racing games. Please note that the vibration function is not supported by all games and can be implemented with plugins to our driver if the games send the telemetry data.
Console compatibility (PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, etc.):
- Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec Racing Wheel or Wheel Base to which the pedals will be connected.
- The Clubsport Handbrake (optional) needs to be connected to the pedals if you like console compatibility. The V3 now features a dedicated plug for the handbrake.
- Size (L x W x H) : 42.50cm x 28.00cm x 41.00cm
- Weight: 8.14kg
- Volume weight: 9.13kg
- ClubSport Pedals V3
- 3x Pedal Extensions
- 3x D-shape pedal plates
- 1x Strong spring throttle (black)
- 1x Strong spring clutch (black)
- 1x RJ12 connection cable
- 1x USB connection cable
- 1x Lithium grease bottle
- 1x Quick Guide
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.
Nick Maccarone (verified owner) – :
These pedals are simply amazing, the brake pedal is way more accurate then the V2, my lap times have improved by few seconds! They are a bit overpriced but you get what you pay for! And of course Simulation 1 was on point yet again, I got my order within 48 hours! Simulation 1 is now my go-to for sim racing gear!!
RichardMourre (verified owner) – :
Upgrading from the V1 and totally worth it… the folks at Simulation1 had them under my feet in 2 days!!!
squinn91 (verified owner) – :
Pedals are well worth the cost, build quality is to that of a real car, I recommend buying the brake performance kit with it to, after installing performance kit the brake pedal felt even better. Kind of wish I would have went with the inverted ones but these feel so good you almost don’t even notice.
Melvina (verified owner) – :
I will start by saying WOW, yes that is what went through my head upon seeing this pedal set for the first time. I am so impressed with the quality from Fanatec products, yes they are expensive, but you do get what you pay for and then some. You cannot help but get faster because of consistency, precision, and feel. The whole Fanatec product line in not an upgrade, it is on a scale all of its own.