In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Solid Full Metal Design
The ClubSport Shifter is entirely made of metal, which equates to mean: built-in quality, durability and reliability.
Outside And Inside
The full metal construction of the shifter assures perfect design. Its impressive weight also testifies to its reliable
Designed to Last
All components are high-quality and were chosen to ensure maximum lifetime and durability.
Realistic Functionality and Feeling
The advanced technology of the ClubSport Shifter SQ will bring the feel of authentic racing right into the entertainment center of your home.
Adapt The Knob to Your Preferences
The CSS is designed to make your driving more comfortable and helps you perform beyond expectations.
H-Pattern With Locked Reverse and 7th Gear
The ClubSport Shifter SQ features 7 speeds on a traditional H-Pattern, just like in a Porsche 911. Pressing down the shifter in order to shift into the 7th gear or reverse keeps you from shifting incorrectly and makes you go faster.
Sequential Mode at The Flip of a Switch
The ClubSport Shifter SQ features both the H-Pattern and sequential modes to allow for more driving flexibility and comfort. You can switch from the H-Pattern Mode to the ultra-realistic sequential mode without having to unplug or reboot the shifter, without having to remove the knob and even without needing a tool.
H-Knob and Sequential Knob
The ClubSport Shifter SQ comes with two titan grey polished anodized knobs in the box. Both enhance the technical qualities of each mode. The H-Knob allows for quick shifts whereas the sequential knob provides extreme comfort. They both deliver a timeless, classic and elegant look
Standard Mount for Automotive Knobs
Thanks to its design, you will be able to change the knobs according to your own personal taste. Not only will you be able to give your shifter the perfect look, but you will also be able to customize it to match your exact driving preferences.
- Full metal construction
- Ultra realistic shifting experience
- 7 gear H-Pattern mode
- Reverse gear with inhibitor to prevent accidental shifts and makes handling it, more realistic
- Very realistic sequential mode with strong haptic feedback
- Easy to switch between sequential and H-Pattern mode
- Shifter knob made of solid polished aluminum
- Exchangeable gear knob, compatible to popular automotive standards
- Adjustable shift feeling and resistance
- Multiple mounting options on all 4 sides and bottom
- Compatible to all Fanatec wheels
- 7th gear only detected if the shifter is connected to a ClubSport Wheel or with the ClubSport USB Adapter
- Size (L x W x H) : 18.00cm x 18.00cm x 35.00cm
- Weight: 2.40kg
- Volume weight: 2.30kg
- ClubSport Shifter SQ
- Sequential knob
- 2 x connector cables
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.