Back-Ordered. ETA: Beginning of June 2020.
*Due to on-going situation with COVID-19, the shipment has been delayed to mentioned date above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
It feels and performs like a race car and not a toy
Real Carbon Fiber
The frontplate is made of real carbon fiber with a sublime 3D look
The grips are made of genuine Italian made Alcantara. It is easy to clean and gives sensational grip and feeling. NEW: now exchangeable
The displays help you to control your car and your race
Show telemetry data directly on the big LED display. Speed, current gear, remaining fuel and many other parameters can be shown and changed during gameplay. Or use it to
The big array of LEDs will show you the perfect moment to shift.
Quick Release System and the wheel’s size will make you feel like you are driving a real car.
Quick Release System
Automotive quick release system like in a real race car to exchange the rim within seconds even during gameplay.
Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars. The compact diameter of 26 cm allows fast movements and reactions.
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars. The compact diameter of 26 cm allows fast movements and reactions
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Real carbon fiber front plate
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches.
- Analog joystick to look around in the Cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch(tm) to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- LED bar to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point
- LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games like iRacing or pCARS
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust force feedback strength during game play
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°
- ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) ClubSport Pedals for all games
- Change the linearity in the steering axis to get the precision of a 900° wheel and the fast movement of a 270° wheel
- Add some artificial dead zone to avoid shaking on straights if needed
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- Other compatibility requirements: Please see ClubSport Wheel Base
- ClubSport Wheel Base needed for operation
- Size (L x W x H) : 31.50cm x 22.00cm x 20.00cm
- Weight: 1.30kg
- Volume weight: 1.90kg
- Wheel rim
- Quick Guide
- Safety pin for long storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.