In Stock. Same Day Shipping.
Finest race technology
High performing materials like carbon fibre or Aluminum used on race car components.
Adjustable and detachable shifter paddles
Adjust the paddles or replace them with ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles (optional).
Quick Release System
Our full metal quick-release system allows quick and instant changing the rims like in a real race car even during the game.
This wheel rim was designed to control one of the most powerful race cars in the world: The Porsche 918 RSR!
Reduced weight for increased accelleration
A new material mix saves about 30% of weight over the BMW GT2 rim which will result in increased acceleration and fidelity.
A rev meter bar is integrated in the top section of the rim. The three digit LED display can be used to show telemetry data or to set up the wheel options.
There is almost no difference to the real steering wheel of the Porsche 918 RSR. You feel like sitting in the real car.
The dimensions are 100% identical to the real steering wheel which gives you an authentic feel.
The wheel rim is covered with finest and automotive grade leather from the same quality as used in real cars.
- Replica of the steering wheel used in the race version of the latest Porsche supercar: Porsche 918 RSR .
- The realistic diameter of 320 mm allows precise maneuvers and smooth driving
- Officially licensed by Porsche
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Wheel rim made of genuine automotive grade leather.
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way Encoder switch to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- LED bar integrated into rim to show motor RPM
- LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games like iRacing or rFactor
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust position, angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust force feedback strength during game play
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°
- ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) ClubSport Pedals for all games
- Change the linearity in the steering axis to get the precision of a 900° wheel and the fast movement of a 270° wheel
- Add some artificial dead zone to avoid shaking on straights if needed
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- Other compatibility requirements: Please see ClubSport Wheel Base
- ClubSport Wheel Base needed for operation
- Size (L x W x H) : 21.50cm x 42.00cm x 38.00cm
- Weight: 2.96kg
- Volume weight: 6.86kg
- Porsche RSR steering wheel
- Quick Guide
- Safety pin for long storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.