In Stock. Same Day Shipping.
Connect your devices via USB to your PC to make it compatible to almost any modern racing simulation.
Use your ClubSport Shifter (CSS or CSS SQ) with your Logitech G27 or Thrustmaster T500RS or any other wheel on PC.
The ClubSport Handbrake requires the connection to the ClubSport Pedals by default. With this adapter you can use it as standalone device on PC.
- Use your ClubSport Shifter with any racing wheel on PC
- Supports sequential an h-pattern mode
- Operate the ClubSport Handbrake without ClubSport Pedals
- Upgradable firmware
- Enables 7th gear on all wheels (not only if connected to CSW)
- ClubSport Shifter
- ClubSport Shifter SQ
- ClubSport Handbrake
- Most PC racing games which support multiple input devices.
- Example: Assetto Corsa,iRacing, rFactor2, Project CARS and many more!
- If operated with the ClubSport Handbrake the device needs to be updated with a different firmware.
- To calibrate the shifter you need to run a special calibration program on PC (Windows 7 and 8)
- Size (L x W x H) : 6.60cm x 2.20cm x 1.00cm
- Weight: 0.18kg
- Volume weight: 0.05kg
- USB Adapter
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.