Back-Ordered. ETA: Begining of February, 2020*
CSL Elite Pedals set with Loadcell Brake
The CSL Elite Pedals LC comes as a complete set, extended with the loadcell brake unit providing a third pedal.
The included CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit adds the loadcell brake unit. The former brake unit gets equipped with a new limiter pad and becomes the clutch pedal. The PCBA exchange unit adds USB connectivity and a Handbrake port.
90 kg Loadcell (adjustable)
The loadcell brake unit adds the third pedal to your CSL Elite Pedals. The former brake unit gets equipped with a new limiter pad and becomes the clutch pedal.
Even at the mid-range price you get the same technology and materials as used in high-end pedals.
Solid full-metal Design
The high quality full-metal Aluminium design ensures long lasting durability, improves resistance and accounts for the pedals impressive stability.
Up to 16bit resolution
The new electronics feature potentiometer sensors with metal gear on the gas and clutch pedal arms with 12bit and on the loadcell brake with ultra-precise 16bit resolution.
There are three anti-skid pads included with this set so you can decide between blank, rubber pad or anti-skid pads for each pedal.
Each pedal´s (gas, brake, clutch) horizontal position on the heelrest is individually adjustable and can even be separately mounted onto your customized cockpit, without the heelrest plate.
Adjustable Brake Stiffness
The completely new design of the brake allows for adjustment of the resistance and travel of the brake pedal without using any tools. Just change and arrange the various brake buffer components to generate a huge variety of combinations of resistance.
- Pedal units and heel rest made from Aluminum
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- Heel rest offers large rest surface
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heelrest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands seperately
- 12bit resolution potentiometers on throttle and clutch pedal units
- 16bit resolution loadcell brake pedal unit
- High durable loadcell integration with pedal pressure up to 90 kg
- The whole brake pedal arm is a load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake force by PC driver software or Wheel Base tuning menu
- Adjustable brake resistance and travel by exchangable rubber buffers. No tools needed
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip and softer pedal surface
- Applicable anti-skid-pads for the pedal surface offer a perfect grip for racing shoes
- USB connection to PC
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Wheels
- Dedicated port for ClubSport Handbrake
- Compatible with any Wheel Base or Racing Wheel from Fanatec with RJ12 Pedals connector. This does not include the Porsche and CSR wheel series.
- If you connect it to a Fanatec wheel it will be compatible to all racing games.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller.
- E.g. these PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- …and many others
- Console compatibility (Playstation®, Xbox®, etc.):
- Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec Racing Wheel or Wheel Base to which the pedals will be connected.
- The CSL Elite Pedals LC come as a set of the CSL Elite Pedals with the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit, which makes the former brake to clutch and introduces a new, more reallistic loadcell brake pedal into the CSL Elite Pedals.
- Throttle pedal unit
- Clutch pedal unit
- Loadcell brake unit
- Heel rest
- Loadcell Kit electronics
- 1x clutch limiter pad
- 3x rubber pedal cover (detachable)
- 3x pedal plate anti-skid pad (self adhesive)
- 4x rubber buffers for brake stiffness shore 45 (soft)
- 4x rubber buffers for brake stiffness shore 65 (pre-assembled, medium hardness)
- 4x rubber buffers for brake stiffness shore 85 (hard)
- 4x rubber buffers for brake stiffness shore 95 (very hard)
- 2x pedal unit stabilizer bars
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~3m)
- 1x USB cable (~3m)
- 1x Wrench 13 mm (cropped)
- 1x Allen Key 6 mm
- 1x Allen Key 2 mm
- Quick Guides
- Mounting screws