In Stock! Same Day Shipping!*
Even at the mid-range price, you get the same technology and materials as used in high-end pedals.
Solid full-metal Design
The high-quality full-metal Aluminium design ensures long-lasting durability, improves resistance and delivers the pedals impressive stability.
The new electronics feature potentiometer sensors with metal gears on the two pedal arms that provide the same 12bit resolution as the ClubSport V3 pedals. Each axis can be calibrated in the wheel or in the driver.
The new, innovative design provides various tuning and setup options.
Each pedal´s (gas, brake, optional clutch) horizontal position on the heel rest is individually adjustable, and can even be separately mounted onto your customized cockpit without the heelrest plate.
Free choice of pedal plate surface
The detachable rubber pads on the pedals give you the choice between grip or a slick surface.
Optional loadcell kit
The CSL Elite Pedals can be extended with the optional CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit to add a loadcell brake for extremely precise braking by pressure rather than travel.
Optional clutch pedal
The optional CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit adds a third pedal, the loadcell brake unit, and uses the former brake unit as a clutch pedal with a new limiter pad.
Make your pedals perfect
The optional loadcell brake pedal unit comes with a highly durable loadcell integration up to 90 kg pressure. The PCBA exchange unit adds USB connectivity and a Handbrake port.
- Plug and play pedals with throttle and brake pedal unit
- Pedal units and heel rest made from solid Aluminum
- Brake pedal with metal spring and PU foam damper for pressure braking simulation and more realism
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heel rest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands separately
- 12bit resolution potentiometers
- Heel rest offers large rest surface
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip on soft surface
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Racing Wheels
- USB connection to PC only via ClubSport USB Adapter (optional)
- Upgradable by CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit (optional)
- Compatible with any Wheel Base or Racing Wheel from Fanatec with RJ12 Pedals connector. This does not include the Porsche and CSR wheel series.
- The CSL Elite Pedals must be connected directly to the Wheel Base and do not come with a USB connector.
- For USB functionality you need to use a ClubSport USB Adapter or upgrade with the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit that comes with a PCBA replace and adds a USB connector as well as a handbrake port. For details please see the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
- Console compatibility (Playstation®, Xbox®, etc.):
- Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec Racing Wheel or Wheel Base to which the pedals will be connected.
- If you want to use this product standalone you need to purchase additional products (see compatibility).
- Size (L x W x H) : 47.00cm x 31.00cm x 18.00cm
- Weight: 3.30kg
- Volume weight: 5.25kg
- Throttle pedal unit
- Brake pedal unit with PU foam damper
- Heel rest
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~3m)
- 2x rubber pedal cover (detachable)
- 1x Wrench 13 mm (cropped)
- 1x Allen Key 6 mm
- 1x Quick Guide
- Mounting screws
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.