In Stock! Same Day Shipping*
This is an exact reproduction of the steering wheel used in McLaren GT3 race cars. All switches, paddles, dials, shape, and size are designed from the original McLaren CAD files.
Analog clutch paddles + Shifter paddles
The world premiere of Fanatec dual-clutch system with analog clutch paddles and rocker type shifter paddles with snap dome function made of anodized aluminum.
The 4th rotary encoder of the GT3 is replaced by a 1″ OLED display with evolved Fanatec tuning menu functionality.
F1 style dual-clutch system
Standing start? No problem. Use the new dual-clutch system as the ultimate weapon to nail every start of the race.
The Dual-clutch system’s bite-point mode allows you to determine the optimal bite-point before the start of the race and utilize the perfect start every time
Analog handbrake on-board
Change to handbrake mode in order to use one paddle for the clutch and one paddle to map with an analog handbrake axis.
Swap the mode on the fly
Bite-point mode, Handbrake mode, gas/brake mode and binary button mode – all available from the mode encoder in the center of the steering wheel.
Racing ergonomics enhanced
Rocker switches,12 position rotary switches, laser engraved P & N (Pit & Neutral) buttons with high-bezel and Snap-dome functionality, Fanatec FunkySwitch™ (7 functions) and 7 additional buttons with exchangeable button caps.
Introducing new exchangeable Quick Release system. Upgrade the included simplified CSL Quick Release for the optional ClubSport QRA in no time.
The Allen key for the CSL QR is stored on the wheel.
This is the lightest Fanatec steering wheel with only 942g. Less weight means better acceleration and better force feedback effects.
- The exact replica of the McLaren GT3 Steering Wheel
- Officially licensed by McLaren Automotive Limited
- Officially licensed for Xbox One
- Dual analog paddles with 4 modes and 4-position rotary encoder for changing the mode
- Dual clutch bite-point mode
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Gas/brake mode
- Binary button mode
- Solid anodized rocker type aluminum shifter paddles with snap-dome functionality
- Diamond texture grips for shifter and clutch paddles
- 1″ 128×64 OLED Display
- Upgraded Fanatec Tuning menu functionality
- 2 Rocker switches
- 2 Rotary encoders with 12 positions and number indicators
- Fanatec FunkySwitch™ (5-way digital joystick with rotary function)
- 2 high-bezel snap-dome buttons with laser engraved P & N indicators
- 7 Basic buttons with exchangeable button caps
- Tuning menu button
- Overmolded rubber grips (like original GT3 wheel) with 50 Shore A Hardness
- Glass-fiber reinforced and heat stabilized Simplified Quick Release and clutch paddles
- Exchangeable quick release. Can be upgraded to ClubSport Quick Release Adapter (optional)
- Allen key tool included in the steering wheel
- Exchangeable button caps included
- Button label placement indicators for placing additional indicators like “VIEW” & “KERS”
- Xbox One mode LED indicator
- Lightweight ( 942 g / 2,07 lbs )
- Diameter ( 30 cm / 12 inch )
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- Xbox One®: If connected to this steering wheel, the above-mentioned wheelbases will be compatible with Xbox One.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheelbases will remain unchanged.
In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheelbase firmware before you mount the CSL Elite Steering Wheel GT3.
- Size (L x W x H) : 38.00cm x 36.00cm x 19.00cm
- Weight: 2.00kg
- Volume weight: 4.92kg
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- Racing style button caps
- Exchangeable Simplified Quick Release
- Allen key 5mm
- Fixation screw M6 x 18mm (flat head) for Simplified Quick Release
- Quick Guide
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.