In Stock. Same Day Shipping.
The Elite version of the P1
The wheel rim is covered with genuine automotive grade Alcantara® and an eye-catching red cross-stitched seam, providing best grip and comfort.
The newly designed shifter paddles utilize Snapdome™ technology and have an intensive and positive click feeling.
Exchangeable button caps
The Xbox One ® button caps can be changed easily to racing style button caps, with symbols that match the most popular functions you need during a race.
Compact & lightweight
The lightweight steering wheel (970g/2.138lbs) has a realistic diameter of 30cm (11.81 inches), utilizing the simplified quick release introduced with the non-Elite version CSL Steering Wheel P1.
Brushed aluminum spokes
The Elite P1 features solid brushed aluminum spokes with a fiber enforced back cover.
Display and RevStripe™
See what is going on with the RevStripe™ , an illuminated center stripe, and the integrated 3 digit LED screen to show you important car and race data in compatible games. The display also features the famous Fanatec® tuning menu, allowing tweaks to the wheel during gameplay.
Adds Xbox One® compatibility
As soon as you connect this steering wheel to your compatible base, the whole system (with attached peripherals like shifters, pedals or handbrake) will become an Xbox One peripheral.
The Xbox One® mode
All compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases will turn into Xbox One mode as soon as you connect this steering wheel, signaled by the mode LED turning green. A white LED placed above the Xbox logo of the steering wheel shows the active communication to the console.
By integrating the Xbox One specific electronics into this steering wheel, there is a higher chance that you can use most of your wheel system in future. It will also work seamlessly with the upcoming Xbox One X when it launches later in 2017.
- A connected wheel base will become Xbox One compatible due to integration of the Xbox One specific electronics into this steering wheel
- Plug & Play: Ready to use right away without any assembly required
- Realistic size (Ø 30cm/11.81 inches)
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 970g / 2.138lbs for fast acceleration and fidelity
- RevStripe™ in wheel rim, which is a combined center stripe and a rev meter, using a multicolor LED
- Three digits LED display smoothly integrated to wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data like speed or gears to be displayed by compatible games or third-party software
- Wheel rim covered with genuine Alcantara® and an eye-catching red cross-stitched seam
- Completely redesigned, durable shifter paddles with intensive Snapdome click feeling
- Brushed aluminum spokes with fiber enforced back cover
- Features buttons with Xbox One symbols, interchangeable with the included racing style buttons
- 4-way direction pad with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- Xbox One®: If connected with this steering wheel, the above-mentioned wheelbases will be compatible with Xbox One.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Wheel bases/ racing wheels: Firmware 313 (or higher) needed for operation.
- Size (L x W x H) : 38.00cm x 36.00cm x 19.00cm
- Weight: 2.00kg
- Volume weight: 5.20kg
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- Allen key 5mm
- Fixation screw M6 x 18mm (flat head) for simplified Quick Release
- Racing style button caps
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.