In-Stock! Same-Day Shipping*
Officially Licensed for PS4™
Through the partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, the CSL Elite Wheel Base + works seamlessly with all PS4™ and PS4™ Pro consoles
The wheelbase features advanced and proven ClubSport technology. The servo motor, electronics, and power supply come directly from its high-end brother. The result is a force feedback which is a step above the competition.
Fanatec Peripherals – Fully Supported
The high performance of this wheelbase can be upgraded with factory options such as steering wheels, full metal shifters, and the legendary loadcell pedals. Of course, all upgrades come with a full warranty and are plug in and play.
Single Drive: Power and Precision
The powerful brushless servo motor combined with the single belt drive delivers impressively detailed and strong force feedback.
Pure Force Feedback
The mechanics of the wheelbase are designed to have minimal friction and ultra-low cogging for the purest force feedback. You can also fine-tune the behavior of the mechanics with the Fanatec tuning menu.
The DirectSensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to keep the steering input precise. This prevents any outside influence or disturbance on the belt drive system.
The Most Advanced Eco-System
If you go Fanatec you enter a world of unlimited flexibility and variety. Expand your racing setup to suit the racing genre of your needs at any given time.
Interchangeable Steering Wheels
Change the steering wheel in seconds with our proven automotive grade quick release system – even while in the game.
Analogue Handbrake Support
Powerslide through the corners with the help of the optional analog handbrake. The first and only racing wheel on PS4™ with this option.
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent the influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration – ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheelbase
- Table clamp included. The thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock to is 1,0 to 6,0 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports Fanatec steering wheel and pedal vibration features
- Supports Fanatec Tuning functions*
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Let the game control the wheel’s sensitivity with auto function or adjust the sensitivity independent from the game from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust the strength of the force feedback
- Adjust the sensitivity of steering wheel and pedal vibrations
- Fine-tune the friction of the wheel with the Advanced Drift Mode for added natural dampening or to speed up the wheel for beautiful drifts
- Fine-tune the games’ force feedback sensations directly from the steering wheel by adjusting the spring and force effects
- Fine-tune the dampening of the force feedback directly from the steering wheel
- Adjust the sensitivity of the brake pedal (For this feature, Fanatec pedals needs to be connected directly to the wheel base)
- Tuning functions are subject to change.
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheelbase)
- All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels
- All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Mounting on cockpits and wheel stands 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the wheelbase. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (3 hard-mount holes).
- Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base (PS4™ version) hole pattern is NOT compatible with the discontinued CSL Seat.
- Please note: Compatibilities to all peripherals are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- PlayStation® systems: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems.
- Other platforms: Compatibilities to other platforms depending on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
- Please note: PC and other platform compatibilities are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- PS4™ racing games
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars 2
- Gran Turismo® Sport
- F1 2017
- WRC 7
- NASCAR Heat 2
- Dirt 4
- Need for Speed – Payback
- Dirt Rally
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- The Crew
- WRC 5
- WRC 6
- Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo
- Project Cars
- All upcoming racing games on PS4™
- All major on racing games on PC
For more detailed game compatibility information, please click here.
- IMPORTANT: Before use, please connect the product to a PC, download the latest driver and then update the firmware of the wheel. This assures latest compatibilities and newest features.
- The steering wheel and pedals are not included. Please use the product configurator to configure your system.
- Table clamp included. You can also mount it with screws to a cockpit or wheel stand (see drilling template in download section).
- No hard-mount screws included. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- To connect discontinued Fanatec Pedals with PS/2 Socket like CSP V1/V2 or CSR, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable
- Size (L x W x H) : 35.00cm x 35.00cm x 28.00cm
- Weight: 4.60kg
- Volume weight: 6.86kg
- CSL Elite Wheel Base +
- Table clamp
- Table clamp screw with handle
- Power supply unit (cable length: power supply to wheelbase 1,5 m/5 ft)
- Power cord (regional) (cable length: socket to power supply 1,5 m/5 ft.)
- USB connection cable (2 m/6 ft.)
- O-Ring (spare for Quick Release shaft)
- PS4™ button caps for ClubSport steering wheels