In Stock. Same Day Shipping*
High-End functionality made affordable
Advanced force feedback Wheel Base unit with a single drive and servo motor for PC and Xbox One.
Interchangeable Steering Wheels
Change a Steering Wheel even during the game within seconds with the automotive grade quick release system established by our ClubSport series.
Upgradeable compatibility to Xbox One®
Attach optional Steering Wheels to make this Wheel Base compatible to Xbox One®. This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
A new Fanatec family member
This Gaming Wheel Base comes with a mode button on the front plate for simple switching between platforms. It’s dazzling finish also just looks great!
Table Clamp included
In addition to the hard-mount points, the racing wheelbase comes with a table clamp right out-of-the-box allowing a stable and tool-less attachment to your desk or table.
The rev lights built into the top cover of the Wheel Base allow RPM information, and other functions (depending on the game), like fuel level.
Trusted Technology at an affordable price
Positioned below the ClubSport Wheel Base V2, but more powerful than the V1, the CSL Elite Wheel Base is certainly powerful enough to handle all CSL and ClubSport steering wheels.
Powerful high-precision engine
The powerful brushless servo motor in combination with the single belt drive, delivers incredibly smooth and super-fast Force Feedback effects with instant acceleration, eliminating dead spots.
1080° mechanical rotation
This force feedback Wheel Base comes with a turning maximum of 1080° rotation, adjustable in the wheel tuning menu during gameplay from 90° to 1080°.
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor which delivers >6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single Drive unit for direct power transfer from the motor to steering axis and with big ball bearings for lowest friction
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration – ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached Steering Wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the Wheel Base
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic Steering Wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow the easy exchange of Steering Wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports vibration motors in the Steering Wheel (depending on the Steering Wheel model)
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Fast 500 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL, and CSL Elite Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to Wheel Base)
- Mounting on Cockpits and Wheel Stands 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the Wheel Base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter.
- One®: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the Steering Wheel CSL P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible with any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- This is only the Wheel Base unit. In order to drive a sim race, you need several other items. Please use the product configurator to configure your system.
- NO steering wheel included! You need a CSL or ClubSport Steering Wheel to operate this product.
- NO pedals included
- Table clamp included. You can also mount it with screws to a cockpit or wheel stand (see drilling template in download section).
- NO hard-mount screws included.
- To connect discontinued Fanatec Pedals with PS/2 Socket like CSP v1/v2 or CSR, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Size (L x W x H) : 35.00cm x 35.00cm x 28.00cm
- Weight: 4.60kg
- Volume weight: 6.86kg
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- Table Clamp
- Quick guide
- Power supply (cables: socket to power supply 1,5 m/6 ft.; power supply to wheelbase 1,5 m/6 ft)
- A USB cable (2 m/6 ft.)
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.