Back-Ordered. ETA: Q4 2021.
Formula Pro LCD steering wheel integrated 4.3″ LCD screen, full RPM and warning led, custom backlit buttons, and CNC machined aluminum knobs. Fully adjustable carbon/aluminum magnetic paddle shifters and clutches, full carbon front and backplate. Fits standard 3 holes 50,8mm PCD adapters.
Diameters: standard 28.2 cm.
- 4.3″ full-color LCD screen with completely customizable screens and PC configuration utility
- Anti-scratch strengthened display glass
- User-configurable backlit buttons, each one can be individually turned off, set as flashing, reverse flashing, latching flash
- In-software clutch and shifters configuration
- Grip-to-Grip wheel length, 28.2cm
- Grip max diameter, 45mm
- Straight back USB Connector
- Diameter 28.2 cm
- 13 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- 2 thumb rotary encoders
- 2 thumb rotary encoders integrated into the grips
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short-throw custom-designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Launch control clutch system
- Elastomer molded grips (via Cube Controls proprietary technology)
- Carbon fiber main plate
- CNC machined billet aluminum main body
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- Passive Y splitter USB extension cord
- Weight: 1180 gr
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec and SimuCube 1&2
ABOUT Cube Control
A 100% Italian company, Cube Controls produces steering wheels for video games and sim racing systems. Our products combine together Italy’s attention to details and a technical corpus maturated in years of sim racing and modding.
Our objective is to give you the means for an unforgettable racing experience, thanks to top-quality materials, shapes perfect for your needs and the complete freedom to set up your device.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.