CUBE CONTROLS FORMULA STEERING WHEELS
Cube Controls Formula Steering Wheel is the latest in state-of-the-art sim racing equipment, a high-end product that will allow you to race with unprecedented skills. Born from the experience and the expertise of passionate minds, Cube Controls Formula Steering Wheel is dedicated to all those who have always wished complete freedom of the device’s customization.
To configure your steering wheel is simple, it takes only a few minutes to associate to every button the desired function. Once the steering wheel is set up you’ll just have to wait for the start signal!
Formula steering wheel, standard buttons (non-backlit) and resin knobs.
Fully adjustable carbon/aluminum magnetic paddle shifters and clutches, full carbon front plate.
Fits standard 3 holes 50,8mm PCD adapters.
The approximate lead time is 10-20 business days
STEERING WHEEL SPECIFICATIONS:
- 15 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 4 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters and clutch levers
- Launch control clutch system
- Carbon fiber front plate
- Custom elastomer molded grips (available in black, blue and red)
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Custom optional quick release hub with the integrated electrical connector
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch PCD)
ABOUT Cube Control
A 100% Italian company, Cube Controls produces steering wheels for video games and sim racing systems. Our products combine together Italy’s attention to details and a technical corpus maturated in years of sim racing and modding.
Our objective is to give you the means for an unforgettable racing experience, thanks to top-quality materials, shapes perfect for your needs and the complete freedom to set up your device.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.