Pre-Order! The Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks after the order is placed.
Unlock your talent with the latest brand new Cube Controls Formula Sport.
Whether you’re a beginner, or you’re a more experienced sim racing driver, the Formula Sport gives you what you need to enjoy the beauty of sim racing living an exceptional driving experience.
Featuring 2 magnetic paddle shifters. No clutch. 13 momentary buttons. Built with strong and stiffer carbon fiber front plate. Rock-solid electronics.
- 13 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Grip-to-Grip wheel length, 28.2cm
- Grip max diameter, 45mm
- Straight back USB Connector
- No-Backlit buttons
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short-throw custom-designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Carbon fiber front plate
- Molded grips (via Cube Controls proprietary Technology)
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- VR friendly
- Weight: 980gr
- Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec, and SimuCube 1&2
ABOUT Cube Control
A 100% Italian company, Cube Controls produces steering wheels for video games and sim racing systems. Our products combine together Italy’s attention to details and a technical corpus maturated in years of sim racing and modding.
Our objective is to give you the means for unforgettable racing experience, thanks to top-quality materials, shapes perfect for your needs and the complete freedom to set up your device.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.