Formula steering wheel, custom backlit buttons, and CNC machined aluminum knobs. Fully adjustable carbon/aluminum magnetic paddle shifters and clutches, full carbon front plate. Fits standard 3 holes 50,8mm PCD adapters.
Available in two diameters: standard 28cm, smaller 27cm with thinner grips.
- 13 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 4 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters and clutch levers
- Launch control clutch system
- Carbon fiber front plate
- Custom elastomer molded grips available in two size (27cm overall diameter thinner grips, 28cm overall diameter thicker grips. )
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch PCD)
- Weight : 910 gr 27 cm and 980 gr 28 cm
- VR friendly
- Custom designed clear button caps
ABOUT Cube Control
A 100% Italian company, Cube Controls produces steering wheels for video games and sim racing systems. Our products combine together Italy’s attention to details and a technical corpus maturated in years of sim racing and modding.
Our objective is to give you the means for an unforgettable racing experience, thanks to top-quality materials, shapes perfect for your needs and the complete freedom to set up your device.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.