In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
F1® Esports V2. Used by F1® Esports Pros worldwide.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED BY FORMULA 1™
Loaded with tech.
7-way FunkySwitch™ to adjust Fanatec Tuning Menu functions while you drive. Configure steering, force feedback settings, and even brake pedal settings (with compatible Fanatec pedals).
ADD F1-STYLE CLUTCH PADDLES.
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars. The compact diameter of 270 mm allows fast movements and reactions
- Durable metal construction
- Genuine Alcantara® grips
- Magnetic paddle shifters (CSL Elite Magnetic Paddle Module, preinstalled)
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of polymer composite
- Neodymium magnets
- Easily upgradable to ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module or Podium Advanced Paddle Module (sold separately)
- 11 buttons
- Analogue joystick
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- RevLEDs with nine multi-colour RGB LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point, programmable by the user via FanaLab and by game developers via the Fanatec SDK
- Two FlagLEDs with three multi-colour RGB LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, programmable by the user via FanaLab and by game developers via the Fanatec SDK
- Vibrant blue LED display to show telemetry data such as speed or gear selection (in supported games)
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base / racing wheel for details)
- Improved electronics means wheel is firmware-updatable
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1255 g (including QR1 Wheel-Side)
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- Gran Turismo DD Pro
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- This product does not include the Podium Advanced Paddle Module.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)31cm x 22cm x 21cm
- Volume weight2.86kg
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2
- CSL Elite Magnetic Paddle Module (pre-installed)
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Quick Guide
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready
- Grip materialAlcantara®
- Funky switch7-way
- Rev lightsYes
- Display3 digits LED
- Quick releaseExchangeable
- Analog joystickYes
- Vibration motorsYes (2)
- Detachable button capsYes
- High-bezel buttonYes (2)
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.
There are no reviews yet.