In-Stock! Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Formula V2.5 X. Raise your game.
Officially licensed for Xbox, the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is a perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars.
Retaining the shape of the iconic 270 mm ClubSport Formula wheel, the Formula V2.5 X uses a 5 mm-thick, solid carbon fiber front plate, aluminum shifter modules, and genuine Alcantara® grips.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED FOR XBOX / WINDOWS® 10.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X features full Xbox / Windows 10 compatibility. Connecting this wheel to compatible FANATEC® Wheel Bases unlocks access to a huge range of Fanatec peripherals for use on Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
Loaded with Fanatec innovation.
Advanced multi-color LED bars, OLED display, more input options than ever. And now with magnetic shifters as standard.
Thanks to the pre-installed, CNC-machined aluminum ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module, you’ll shift gears with confidence every time. The wheel is packed with 11 buttons, 12-way multi-position switches, thumb encoders, toggle switches; the list goes on. Up to 67 functions of a game can be adjusted directly.
MORE THAN JUST EYE-CATCHING.
The spectacular light show is also highly functional. RevLEDs with nine multi-color LEDs can show motor RPM and optimal shifting point, and the two flags LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-color LEDs can indicate tire slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more.
Replace the ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional) for additional inputs and analog paddles. The exchangeable quick release means this wheel is ready for the transition to the all-new QR2 system (coming soon).
ADD F1-STYLE CLUTCH PADDLES.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X can be upgraded to the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, which adds a dual-clutch paddle system and two pairs of magnetic paddles with 3 mm-thick carbon fiber plates.
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
The exchangeable QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) means the wheel can be upgraded easily to the next-generation QR2 system (coming soon).
- Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S
- Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm for fast movements and reactions
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fiber
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate. Carbon fiber plate is constructed of approx. 30 layers of unidirectional carbon cloth
- Genuine Alcantara® grips
- Rubber-coated surfaces including button framing and thumb encoders
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed
- 3 mm-thick, black anodized aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminum
- Neodymium magnets
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1250 g
- 11 buttons plus four paddles with ultra-reliable switches
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches with encoder functionality
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Analog joystick
- Two thumb encoders are easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- RevLEDs with nine multi-color LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two FlagLEDs with three multi-color LEDs each to indicate tire slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- User-defined LED and display behavior via FanaLab
- 1″ 128×64 white OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- White Xbox One connection status LED
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Detachable Xbox button caps
- Racing-style button caps included
- Exchangeable aluminum quick release
This product is only compatible with the following wheelbases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- Xbox: if connected with this steering wheel, the above-mentioned wheelbases will be compatible with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
- PC and other platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox or PlayStation can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Some features might not be supported on Xbox One® or Xbox Series X|S. Functionality also depends on the game developer’s implementation of the Fanatec SDK.
- This product does not include the Podium Advanced Paddle Module.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)31cm x 21cm x 19.5cm
- Volume weight2.54kg
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with aluminum paddle plates (pre-installed)
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Racing-style button caps
- Quick Guide
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on a wheelbase
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready, Xbox One
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.