Back-Ordered. ETA: Q4 of 2022.
Formula V2.5. Raise your game.
Loaded with Fanatec innovation.
MORE THAN JUST EYE-CATCHING.
The spectacular light show is also highly functional. RevLEDs with nine multi-color LEDs can show motor RPM and optimal shifting point, and the two flags LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-color LEDs can indicate tire slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more.
ADD F1-STYLE CLUTCH PADDLES.
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
- Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm for fast movements and reactions
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fiber
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate. Carbon fiber plate is constructed of approx. 30 layers of unidirectional carbon cloth
- Grips made of genuine smooth leather, perforated for improved breathability
- Rubber-coated surfaces including button framing and thumb encoders
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed
- 3 mm-thick, black anodized aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminum
- Neodymium magnets
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1250 g
- 11 buttons plus four paddles with ultra-reliable switches
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches with encoder functionality
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Analog joystick
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- RevLEDs with nine multi-color LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two FlagLEDs with three multi-color LEDs each to indicate tire slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- User-defined LED and display behavior via FanaLab
- 1″ 128×64 white OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Racing-style button caps included
- Exchangeable aluminum quick release
This product is only compatible with the following wheelbases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- This product does not include the Podium Advanced Paddle Module.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)31cm x 21cm x 19.5cm
- Volume weight2.54kg
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with aluminum paddle plates (pre-installed)
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Racing-style button caps
- Quick Guide
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on the wheelbase
- Platform: PC, PS4 Ready
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.