In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
The official F1 Esports equipment as used by the F1 teams.
Combining our high-performance CSL Elite Wheel Base + and CSL Elite Pedals with the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula 1 Esports, the CSL Elite F1® Set contains everything you need to compete with the best sim racers in the world.
Officially Licensed By Formula 1™.
Inspired by cutting-edge F1 technology, our ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula 1 Esports is built for competition at the highest level and used by professional F1 Esports drivers worldwide.
Refined Racing Ergonomics
The all-metal construction, compact shape, and Genuine Alcantara grips means that force feedback is delivered to your hands with precision and detail. The automotive-grade quick release system allows the driver to exchange the wheel within seconds, even during gameplay.
Power and Precision from Fanatec ClubSport Technology
Using technology from our acclaimed ClubSport Series wheel base, the CSL Elite Wheel Base + provides remarkably powerful and smooth force feedback.
Pure Force Feedback
Sharing servo motor, electronics, and power supply with the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5, the CSL Elite Wheel Base + steering mechanism uses a single belt drive and DirectSensor™ technology to produce the purest force feedback sensations.
Officially Licensed For PS4™.
Through partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment, the CSL Elite Wheel Base + works seamlessly with all PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro systems, allowing full compatibility with the Fanatec hardware ecosystem.
High-Performance Aluminium Pedals.
The CSL Elite Pedals are designed to be highly adjustable, and made from solid aluminium to ensure durability and stability.
Find The Perfect Driving Position.
The CSL Elite Pedals are designed to be highly adjustable, and made from solid aluminium to ensure durability and stability.The horizontal position of each pedal on the heel rest is individually adjustable, and they can even be separately mounted onto your customized cockpit without the heel rest plate, allowing you to recreate a realistic F1-style driving position.
Optional Loadcell Kit.
Upgrade to the optional loadcell brake pedal unit for an even more realistic braking feel, thanks to a loadcell that can handle up to 90 kg of pedal pressure.
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™
- Officially licensed for PS4™
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration – ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheel base
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The included ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula 1 Esports comes with vibration motors.
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock to is 1,0 to 6,0 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula 1 Esports, fully made of metal (Ø 27cm/10,23 inches)
- Low steering wheel weight of approx. 1200g for fast acceleration and fidelity (subject to production changes)
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine LEDs (3x yellow, 3x red, 3x blue) to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- LED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Grips made of genuine Italian Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Features the iconic PlayStation® and action button caps, interchangeable with the included racing-style button caps, or detachable
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Tuning functions* with LED display of the steering wheel to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust force feedback strength during gameplay
- Adjustment for vibration intensity in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The vibration motors can be used by a game directly or by the ABS function
- Simulate ABS vibration in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model) and on pedals with rumble motor like the ClubSport Pedals V3
- Advanced Drift Mode can add a natural damper to avoid oscillation or a negative damper which will speed up the wheel.
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- Adjust the brake force sensitivity of compatible loadcell pedals like the ClubSport Pedals V3 or the CSL Elite Pedals LC
- * Tuning functions are subject to changes
- Plug-and-play pedals with throttle and brake pedal unit
- Pedal units and heel rest made from solid aluminium
- Brake pedal with metal spring and PU foam damper for pressure braking simulation and more realism
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heel rest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands separately
- 12-bit resolution potentiometers
- Heel rest offers large rest surface
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip on soft surface
- Upgradable with CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit (optional)
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheel base)
- All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels
- All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport Shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Mounting on cockpits and wheel stands: three hard-mount points on the bottom of the wheel base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (three hard-mount holes). Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base (PS4™ version) hole pattern is NOT compatible to the discontinued CSL Seat.
- Please note: Compatibilities to all peripherals are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- PlayStation® systems: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems. For a complete list of compatible games please visit this page.
PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- PC: This racing wheel is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
- Other platforms: Compatibilities to other platforms depend on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
- Please note: PC and other platform compatibilities are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Before use, please connect the product to a PC, download the latest driver and then update the firmware of the wheel. This assures latest compatibilities and newest features.
- Table clamp included. You can also mount it with screws to a cockpit or wheel stand (see drilling template in download section).
- No hard-mount screws included. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- To connect discontinued Fanatec Pedals with PS/2 Socket like CSP V1/V2 or CSR, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable
- F1 2018 Game – an official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. © 2018 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “EGO”® and the Codemasters logo are registered trade marks owned by Codemasters.
- The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. © 2018 Cover images Formula One World Championship Limited, a Formula 1 company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. The FIA and FIA AfRS logos are trade marks of Federation Internationale de l’Automobile. All rights reserved.
- All other copyrights or trade marks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed and published by Codemasters.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||50cm x 38cm x 33cm|
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula 1 Esports
- CSL Elite Pedals (heel rest, throttle unit, brake unit with PU foam damper, mounting materials and tools)
- Table clamp
- Table clamp screw with handle
- Power supply unit (cable length: power supply to wheel base 1,5 m/6 ft)
- Power cord (regional) (cable length: socket to power supply 1,5 m/6 ft.)
- USB connection cable (2 m/6 ft.)
- Connection cable pedals to wheel base RJ12/RJ12 (3 m/9 ft.)
- O-Ring (spare for Quick Release shaft)
- Safety pin for long storage
- Safety screw for permanent mounting
- PS4™ button caps
- Racing-Style button caps included
- Quick Guides
|Adjustable drift mode||Yes|
|Adjustable FF strength||Yes|
|Connection ports||Handbrake, Shifter 1, Shifter 2|
|Cooling system||Single fan|
|Rev Lights on Wheel Base||Yes|
|Degrees of rotation||90°-1080°|
|Torque||Up to 6Nm|
|Detachable button caps||Included, Yes|
|Tuning Menu through steering wheel||Yes|
|Display||3 digits LED|
|USB update rate||1000Hz|
|Force Feedback drive material||ABS pulleys with ball bearings|
|Force Feedback drive system||Single gear toothed belt drive|
|HardmountRev lights||3-hole pattern|
|Adjustable ABS vibration||Yes|
|Adjustable brake force||Yes|
|Paddle shifter adjustability||Angle, Detacheable, Distance to rim, Travel|
|Platform||PC, PS4, XBox One Ready|
Downloads for “CSL Elite F1® Set – officially licensed for PlayStation™”
- open the Steam application
- Select “View”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Controller”
- In “General Controller Settings”, uncheck the checkbox for “Generic Gamepad Configuration Support”.
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.
In theory you can use any RJ12-RJ12 (6p6c straight) and USB (type A — type B; USB 1/2.0) cable which has the right connectors on both ends. If you use high quality cables of similar length to the originals, there should be no problem. Please keep in mind that Fanatec cannot guarantee perfect functionality if third-party products are involved even if the combination should work.
Important notes regarding (replacement) cables:
- Cables which are significantly longer than the original cables can cause connection issues
- Extension cables are often the source of connection issues. Longer high-quality cables are the better option
- If your product came with a high-quality ferrite core cable, a replacement cable should be of similar quality
Q: Can I purchase replacement “RJ12–RJ12” / “USB A — USB B” cables from Fanatec?
A: We should be able to offer replacement cables for all recent products. If they are not offered in the webshop, please ask our support team. But alternatively, it is also possible to use similar standard USB/RJ12 high quality cables, which are inexpensive and can be found at most electrical retailers.
|CSW V2 / CSL E WB||CSW V2.5 / CSL E WB+ (PS4)||Notes|
|Standard electric motor damper||DRI OFF||DRI -5||Best for most games/simulations. Feels identical on both wheel bases|
|Reduced electric motor damper||n.a.||DRI -4 -> DRI -1 (new!)||Can eventually cause problems (oscillations in games which do NOT support “low drag” wheels)|
|Electric motor damper turned off||n.a||DRI OFF (new!)||WILL cause problems (oscillations) in games which do NOT support “low drag” (like DD) wheels|
|“Classic” Fanatec Drift Mode||DRI 1-5||DRI 1-5||Will speed up/accelerate your wheel movements and reduce the dampening – just like power steering|
DRI OFF now has NO dampening at all. Works similar to a direct drive wheel which has no mechanical resistance. If there is no FFB effect there will be no force/dampening from the motor and electronics in the wheel. That can cause problems in games if they are not optimized. DRI -5 is the safe setting now (for the CSW V2.5) as it was “OFF” in the CSW V2.
Differences to the CSW V2 / CSL E WB:
At the time the CSW V2 (and original CSL Elite Wheel Base) was developed it was not possible to create a dynamic/variable motor damper into the motor driver. To develop this features we had to design a completely new motor electronics which is driven by a logical processor and has its own firmware which is programmable/updateable. Since the combination of having NO electronic damper and hardly any mechanical dampening in the (v-belt drive) system causes problems, like wheel oscillations on straights, in most games, using this static electrical damper in the CSW V2 was a MUST. The drift mode helps to keep the effect of this damper as minimal as possible. DRI3 should be a good compromise in most games for the CSW V2 to make the wheel turn easy and freely.
IF oscillations are happening within any game…reduce the DRI value to -5 (CSW V2.5) or to OFF (CSW V2) again.
This is normal and does not affect the connectivity of the steering wheel.
The purpose of the shorter pin is to connect last or after all other pins are already connected. This is called a lagging electrical circuit. It means the steering wheel will be supplied with electricity before the circuit is closed.