In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Better than ever.
SOLID, FULL-METAL DESIGN.
Brake with confidence.
DUAL-STAGE BRAKE ACTION.
Drive your way.
CHOOSE YOUR PEDAL SURFACE.
- High-performance three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle)
- Contactless Hall sensors on both clutch and throttle for high precision and durability
- All-new load cell brake system
- Up to 90 kg measured foot force on pedal plate (load cell sensor rated >200 kg)
- Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)*
- Elastomer stack combined with load cell sensor creates a realistic braking feel
- Elastomer springs with 65, 75, and 85 Shore hardness included (tool-free adjustment)
- ‘Dual-stage’ preload feeling with metal spring and elastomer
- Alternative metal spring also included for stiffer preload
- Pedal arms, faces, and heel rest made from cast and machined aluminium with durable power-coated finish
- Fully assembled out of the box, plug and play
- Easily configurable as a two-pedal set
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Pedals can be individually mounted without heel rest, inverted mounting possible (hardware not included)
- Detachable rubber pedal covers
- Revised structure on all pedals for greater durability
- Improved access to hard-mounting points
- Dedicated handbrake port
- RJ12 or USB connection
- Connect directly to all compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases via RJ12 (recommended)
- Use as a standalone USB input device (PC only)
- PC: This product can be used on Windows PC via RJ12 on all compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases, or as a standalone input device via USB.
- PlayStation: This product can be used on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles, if connected to a PlayStation-licensed Fanatec Wheel Base.
- Xbox: This product can be used on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles, if connected to a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base combined with an Xbox-licensed Fanatec Steering Wheel.
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport Handbrake
- *When connected via RJ12 directly to the wheel base, brake sensitivity is adjusted using the BRF setting in the Tuning Menu, accessed by supported Fanatec steering wheels.
- Bolts for hard-mounting the pedals are not included, because the required bolt length differs depending on the thickness of the mounting plate or type of mounting solution. See product manual and drilling template for more information.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)29.5cm x 47.8cm x 47.3cm
- Volume weight7.9kg
- CSL Elite Pedals V2 (three-pedal set, fully assembled)
- Alternative elastomers and metal spring for brake tuning
- 2x Brake pedal assembly helper
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~3 m)
- 1x USB cable (~3 m)
- 2x Wrench (13 mm)
- 1x Allen key (6 mm)
- 1x Allen key (4 mm)
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Sticker Set
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready, Xbox One Ready
- Load cell brakeYes
- Adjustable brake sensitivity: Yes
- Degressive clutch: No
- ABS brake vibration: No
- Throttle vibration: No
- Horizontally adjustable: Yes
- Vertically adjustable: No
- Pedal pads: Rubber
- Sensors: Contactless magnetic
- USB Connectivity: Direct
- Main material: Aluminium
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.
There are no reviews yet.