In-Stock! Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Conquer the toughest conditions.
Officially licensed by the World Rally Championship (WRC), the CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC is perfect for mastering the most demanding rally stages. This wheel will be used in official WRC Esports competitions.
Features And Quality.
Brushed aluminium spokes, genuine Alcantara® grip, and orange stitching. The detachable paddles feature Snapdome™ activation for a satisfying ‘click’ response. The RevStripe™ and integrated three-digit LED screen show useful data in compatible games. Also provides Tuning Menu access, allowing tweaks to your settings during gameplay.
Sporting a revised internal and external design, the CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC makes a bold visual statement with its tyre tread graphic and bright orange accents on the paddles and stitching. The 300 mm rim diameter is suitable for many vehicle types, and the lightweight construction is ideal for the quick inputs required in rally driving.
The wheel features exchangeable components, namely the New Simplified Quick Release Adapter and the shifter paddles. The pre-installed Xbox button caps can also be replaced with the included Racing Style caps.
Tool-Free Simplified Quick Release.
No clamping bolt required! The improved Simplified QRA clamps easily to the steering shaft by hand, without the need for tools. The new design is also removable, and can be replaced with the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter*.
The bright orange paddles can be removed, allowing clearance for the optional ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, which can be more comfortable to use while rally driving.
Xbox One® and New Generation Xbox compatible.
As soon as you connect this steering wheel to your compatible wheel base, the whole system (including attached peripherals such as shifters, pedals, or handbrake) will become Xbox One and New Generation Xbox compatible.
The XBOX One® / Windows® 10 (XBOX Play Anywhere) Mode.
All compatible FANATEC® wheel bases will switch to Xbox One mode as soon as you connect this steering wheel. A white LED placed above the Xbox logo of the steering wheel shows the active communication to the console.
Supports The New XBOX.
By integrating the Xbox One-specific electronics into this steering wheel, your wheel system will remain compatible with the new generation of Xbox consoles (including Xbox Series X).
- Perfect for rally racing and officially licensed by WRC
- A connected Fanatec wheel base will become compatible with the Xbox One and New Generation Xbox due to integration of the Xbox One-specific electronics into the wheel
- Plug & Play: Ready to use right away without any assembly required
- Realistic size (300 mm diameter)
- New tool-free Simplified Quick Release Adapter design:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports ClubSport Quick Release Adapter*
- Avoids any play in the QR system
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 1092 g (with Simplified QRA) for fast acceleration and fidelity (1280 g with ClubSport QRA).
- Integrated RevStripe™, which is a combined centre stripe and a ‘Rev’ meter, using a multi-colour LED
- Three-digit LED display smoothly integrated into the wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data speed or gears to be displayed by compatible games or third-party software
- Wheel rim covered with genuine Alcantara® and” an eye-catching orange cross-stitched seam
- Orange shifter paddles:
- Durable metal construction
- Well-defined, Snapdome™-activated “click” feeling
- Removable paddles for using wheel in combination with ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Brushed aluminium spokes with fibre-reinforced back cover
- Xbox One button layout, interchangeable with the included Racing Style buttons
- 4-way direction pad with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (Low Torque Mode only*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (Low Torque Mode only*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (Low Torque Mode only*)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- Xbox One® and New Generation Xbox: if connected with this steering wheel, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible with Xbox One and New Generation Xbox consoles (including Xbox Series X).
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox One or PS4/PS5 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory! A firmware update might be necessary.
- It is possible to use Xbox mode on Windows 10 with Xbox Play Anywhere titles.
- *High Torque Mode is NOT accessible on Podium wheel bases using this wheel, even when using the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||19cm x 36cm x 38cm|
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC
- Removable Simplified Quick Release Adapter (preinstalled)
- Racing Style button caps
- Quick Guide
|Platform||PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One|
- open the Steam application
- Select “View”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Controller”
- In “General Controller Settings”, uncheck the checkbox for “Generic Gamepad Configuration Support”.
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.