In-Stock At Our Middle-East Branch!
Please Contact www.simulation1.ae for Purchase.
The new innovative design provides new tuning and setup options.
You can adjust the angle of each pedal in 3 ways (turn or remove spacer) and change the spring resistance easily.
Each pedal´s (gas, brake, clutch) position is individually adjustable and can be separately mounted onto your customized cockpit, without the pedal plate.
Materials and Technology
Premium quality materials and technology.
The high quality materials ensure long lasting durability, improve resistance and account for their impressive weight.
CSR Elite Pedals are equipped with Load Cell brake technology. Muscle memory is used versus positional memory. Engaging this technology provides for your realistic driving experience.
CSR Elite Pedals are fully invertible (with optional Inversion Kit).
Inversion kit (optional)
Every single pedal can be inverted on CSR Elite Pedals (with optional Inversion Kit). You can make a “classic” setup of inverting clutch and brake, or invert one or all pedals. It’s up to you.
Thanks to the innovative new design the pedal set will always stay completely stable no matter if you invert the pedals or put them to individual positions.
- Made of premium aluminum, the gas, brake and clutch pedals have improved rigidity and feel
- Pressure sensitive Load Cell technology is used for the brake pedal to simulate the feel of a real world car
- Fully adjustable pedals positions both vertically and horizontally. Also able to adjust spring tension and pedal angle
- First pedals set to offer optional inversion kit. Owners can invert all or just the pedals they prefer to better fit their driving style
- Ability to easily remove pedals from base and install in cockpits or stands
- Can be used in conjunction with ANY wheel on the PC by using optional USB port
- High 10-bit resolution (1024 values) when used on the PC with optional USB port
Connection to a PC (not console) through USB:
- It is compatible to any racing wheel of any manufacturer
Connection to wheel:
- All Fanatec Porsche 911 wheels except 911 Turbo (not “S”)
- CSR and CSR Elite wheels
- ClubSport wheels
- Size (L x W x H) : 50.00cm x 41.00cm x 28.00cm
- Weight: 6.99kg
- Volume weight: 11.48kg
- CSR Elite Pedals
- Quick Guide
- PS/2 (male) – RJ11(male) (2 m/6 ft.)
- USB cable (1.8 m/5.9 ft.)
- PS/2 (male) – PS/2 (male) (2.5 m/8.2 ft.)
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.