Officially licensed by Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios, the Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel will push your driving experience to the next level.
Enjoy the CSR Wheel across all platforms, on your Xbox (wirelessly), PlayStation3, PlayStation®4 and PC.
As an officially licensed Microsoft peripheral, it is perfect to play Forza Motorsport with.
The beauty Inside
Feel the Feedback
Thanks to 3 Force Feedback motors and a smooth belt drive, you will get sensational realism while SimRacing.
Adjust your wheel on the fly during gameplay.
Materials and Technology
Excellent materials and build quality.
Automotive grade materials
The wheel is real close to the reality with real Alcantara® as used in the reals race cars and an inspired design.
The wheel is made of premium aluminium which ensures a long lasting durability and improves resistance.
- Authentic motorsport inspired design with premium aluminum wheel and Alcantara® grip
- Officially licensed by Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios for use with Forza Motorsport
- Tuning functions with LED display that allows players to adjust the turning angle (90° to 900° of steering rotation),a force feedback, vibration, sensitivity, with the ability to save up to five presets. ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) Clubsport pedals for all games
- Adjustable Dead Zone, Linearity, Spring and Damper settings to fine tune your force feedback
- 5 „Drift Mode“ adjustments to allow quicker turning ratio
- Force feedback is handled by a Powerful Mabuchi RS550 Motor that’s used in RC cars
- Additional 2 force feedback actuators in the wheel simulates motor vibrations
- Extra smooth and silent belt drive with minimized mechanical dead zone
- High resolution wheel sensor
- Strong table clamps with a quick release keeps everything in place
- Integrated screw inserts allows a fixed or hard mounting solution on a gaming cockpit
- Fully compatible with the RennSport Wheel Stand which is available as an option
- Xbox 360: All games which support force feedback racing wheels
- PlayStation 3: Games which support force feedback racing wheels. GT5, F1 2011, Dirt 3 and many other games will work fine!
- PlayStation®4: ProjectCars, Dirt Rally, Grid, and many other games will work fine!
- PC: All racing games which support force feedback racing wheels
- The vibration motors and the LED display can be activated by PC games or software-tools using the Fanatec SDK
- This is only the wheel without pedals
- Note: Driver and manual must be downloaded from SUPPORT/DOWNLOADS section of this product
- Size (L x W x H) : 34.00cm x 34.00cm x 39.00cm
- Weight: 5.60kg
- Volume weight: 9.02kg
- CSR Racing Wheel
- Power Supply
- Quick Guide
- USB cable (1.8 m/5.9 ft.)
- PS/2 (male) – PS/2 (male) (2.5 m/8.2 ft.)
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.