In-Stock! Same-Day Shipping*
Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2.
Perfect for vintage road cars and historic racing cars. The thin, large diameter rim creates an authentic feeling of driving a classic car.
Authentic And Fine Materials.
The rim is made in polished and anodised aluminum and covered in genuine leather with a smooth finish.
The large 35 cm diameter is ideal for driving classic cars.
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 35 cm diameter
- Polished, anodised silver finish
- Black ‘F’ signet in centre of silver metal hub cover
- Genuine leather (smooth)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2*
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base*
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1*
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
*Control of Tuning Menu not possible without optional button module (not yet available)
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- PS4: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- For use on PS4, it will be necessary to switch to a different steering wheel with PS button functionality in order to sign in, or to change Tuning Menu settings. Once a driving game is launched with the Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2 connected, it is usually possible to navigate game menus using a PS4 gamepad.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before you mount the Podium Hub.
- If used as a barebones unit with no button modules connected, the Podium wheel base high torque warning message can be accepted by holding the wheel at 90 degrees, and centre calibration can be performed within the driver.
- In this configuration, the Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2 does not include a Tuning Menu button. Tuning Menu features can be accessed via FanaLab on PC.
- ClubSport Wheel Rim Classic 2
- Metal hub cover
- Mounting bolts
PC, PS4 Ready
- Grip material
- Rev lights
- Quick release
- Analog joystick
- Vibration motors
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.