In-Stock! Same-Day Shipping*
Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2.
Perfect for vintage road cars and historic racing cars. The thin, large diameter rim creates an authentic feeling of driving a classic car.
This product is a bundle of the Podium Hub and the ClubSport Wheel Rim Classic 2. The Podium Hub is the strongest, most compact way to mount a wheel rim to a Fanatec wheel base.
Authentic And Fine Materials.
The rim is made in polished and anodised aluminum and covered in genuine leather with a smooth finish.
The large 35 cm diameter is ideal for driving classic cars.
The Podium Hub space frame design surrounds the electronic components for the lightest possible weight. The central hub is created from a single piece of anodised aluminium for maximum strength.
Without button clusters and shifter modules connected, the bare Podium Hub is a perfect companion to the Classic wheel rim, showcasing the wheel in its purest form.
Optional Modular Elements Supported.
With a different wheel rim attached, the Podium Hub becomes suitable for various additional modular components, such as the ClubSport Button Cluster Pack, Podium Advanced Paddle Module, and Podium Button Module Endurance.
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 35 cm diameter
- Polished, anodised silver finish
- Black ‘F’ signet in centre of silver metal hub cover
- Genuine leather (smooth)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2*
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base*
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1*
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
*Control of Tuning Menu not possible without optional button module (not yet available)
- The Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2 is not compatible with Xbox One.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- PS4: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- For use on PS4, it will be necessary to switch to a different steering wheel with PS button functionality in order to sign in, or to change Tuning Menu settings. Once a driving game is launched with the Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2 connected, it is usually possible to navigate game menus using a PS4 gamepad.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before you mount the Podium Hub.
- If used as a barebones unit with no button modules connected, the Podium wheel base high torque warning message can be accepted by holding the wheel at 90 degrees, and centre calibration can be performed within the driver.
- In this configuration, the Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2 does not include a Tuning Menu button. Tuning Menu features can be accessed via FanaLab on PC.
- ClubSport Wheel Rim Classic 2
- Metal hub cover
- Mounting bolts
PC, PS4 Ready
- Grip material
- Rev lights
- Quick release
- Analog joystick
- Vibration motors
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.