In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Podium Steering Wheel NASCAR.
Drivers, start your engines! Grab the officially licensed NASCAR steering wheel for the most realistic oval racing experience.
Authentic And Fine Materials.
The rim is made in brushed, anodised aluminum and covered in genuine Alcantara©.
The large 35 cm diameter and dished, three-spoke design is ideal for driving modern NASCAR vehicles.
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 35 cm diameter
- Genuine Alcantara© grip
- Genuine Alcantara© hub cover with embroidered NASCAR logo
- Metal hub cover with embossed Fanatec ‘F’ signet
*Control of Tuning Menu not possible without optional button module (not yet available)
- The Podium Steering Wheel NASCAR is not compatible with Xbox One..
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- PS4: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- For use on PS4, it will be necessary to switch to a different steering wheel with PS button functionality in order to sign in, or to change Tuning Menu settings. Once a driving game is launched with the Podium Steering Wheel NASCAR connected, it is usually possible to navigate game menus using a PS4 gamepad.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before you mount the Podium Hub.
- If used as a barebones unit with no button modules connected, the Podium wheel base high torque warning message can be accepted by holding the wheel at 90 degrees, and centre calibration can be performed within the driver.
- In this configuration, the Podium Steering Wheel NASCAR does not include a Tuning Menu button. Tuning Menu features can be accessed via FanaLab on PC.
- Podium Wheel Rim NASCAR
- Metal hub cover
- Mounting bolts
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.