Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel is compatible with your Xbox 360, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®4 and PC.
One to rule them all
It is compatible with all major racing platforms with buttons that are backlit so you will only see the symbols of the game you are playing. Plus, it is directly supported by all major racing titles.
The most compatible wheel
As an official licensed Xbox 360 peripheral, it is perfect to play Forza Motorsport but you can also play it on PS3, PS4. Besides it is working perfectly fine right out of the box. If you just want to play without thinking if your game will work with it or not then this wheel was made for you!
Feel the Porsche
Excellent materials and build quality.
Automotive grade materials
You will feel exactly the same Alcantara® as the owner of a 911 GT2 super car. The metal Porsche emblem, soft touch surface and the base painted with original Porsche Meteor grey metallic colour will bring you as close as possible to the real car.
Real SimRacing experience
The “engine” of the racing wheel is the smooth belt drive which will give you superior road feeling. Two additional vibration motors give you feedback on ABS vibrations and motor revs.
Adjust the wheel to suit your driving style, independently from any game or platform.
Find the perfect set-up for every game
Change the steering angle even if a game like GT5 does not allow that. Set ABS vibration exactly at the perfect braking pressure. Adjust force feedback and vibration strength and much more.
Store your settings
You can store 5 settings for 5 games or situations and change everything without stopping the game. Everything can be adjusted while driving.
- Original Porsche 911 GT2 steering wheel design
- Licensed by Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH
- Authentic metal Porsche logo on wheel
- Wheel rim wrapped in genuine Alcantara® from Italy which is 100% the same material as used in the real cars
- Big diameter of steering wheel with 300 millimeters
- Gear sticks are interchangeable and can be mounted on the left or right side
- Big ClubSport Shifter paddles made of aluminum included
- Tuning functions with LED display
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust ForceFeedback strength during game play
- ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) ClubSport Pedals for all gamess
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°
- Change the linearity in the steering axis to get the precision of a 900° wheel and the fast movement of a 270° wheel
- Add some artificial Dead Zone to avoid shaking on straights if needed
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring and dampening forces
- Activate the drift mode to let the wheel spin faster
- Illuminated buttons switch automatically between Xbox and PlayStation®3, and PlayStation®4 symbols
- Powerful Mabuchi RS 550 Motor as used in RC cars delivers extra strong force Feedback effects
- Additional 2 force feedback actuators in the wheel simulates motor vibrations
- Extra smooth and silent belt drive with minimized mechanical Dead Zone
- High resolution wheel sensor
- Play with table / cockpit: Strong table clamps with quick release keeps everything in place. Integrated screw inserts allows a strong fixation on a gaming cockpit
- Play without table: Fully compatible with the RennSport Wheel Stand which is available optionally
- Xbox 360: All games which support force feedback racing wheels
- PC: All racing games which support force feedback racing wheels
- The vibration motors and the LED display can be activated by PC games or software-tools using the Fanatec SDK
- PlayStation 3: Games which support force feedback racing wheels. GT5, F1 2011, Dirt 3 and many other games will work fine!
- PlayStation®4 : ProjectCars, Dirt Rally, Grid, and many other games will work fine!
- This is only the wheel without pedals
- Note: Driver and manual must be downloaded from SUPPORT/DOWNLOADS section of this product
- Size (L x W x H) : 34.00cm x 33.00cm x 37.00cm
- Weight: 5.86kg
- Volume weight: 8.30kg
- Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel
- ClubSport Shifter Paddles in aluminum
- Quick guide
- Power supply
- USB cable (1.8 m/5.9 ft.)
- G25/G27 pedal adapter cable (15 cm/6 in.)
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.