In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Due to the large size, weight, there may be a HIGH S/H fee involved.
If you are located near the Greater Toronto Area, we highly recommend picking up the seat at our store!
The GTtrack is the ultimate cockpit for serious sim racers looking for rigidity, complete adjustability, and a true race car seating position. The GTtrack was designed with the close feedback of professional drivers and some of the world’s fastest eSports drivers to give you every feature required for serious sim racing. The complete rigidity of the GTtrack allows it to support direct drive wheels and professional pedal sets as well as being compatible with all major wheel and pedals including Thrustmaster®, Logitech®, and Fanatec®.
The patented GTtrack has all the features included for serious sim racing such as 4 point racing harness, gear shifter and handbrake adaptor, Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor, height adjustable rubber feet for the cockpit and the new Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors allowing you to move your cockpit around with ease and lock the wheels for serious racing.
The GTtrack is built for motion and the Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 can be installed in less than 10 minutes for the most immersive racing experience. The GTtrack is also fully compatible with the new Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion platform and when combined can offer you the ultimate simulation experience.
You can get serious in the driver’s seat as the Next Level Racing® cockpits are also used by professional drivers such as Red Bull Racing®’s Mad Mike Whiddett, GTacademy® winner Matt Simmons, professional Rally Driver Ricardo Costa Jnr & David Greco.
The GTtrack is the strongest most feature-packed cockpit to hit the market setting a new benchmark for a racing simulation.
“I must be honest, when NLR told me they had a new cockpit, so rigid and stable that would support Direct Drive wheels and professional pedals, I did not think that the Cockpit wouldn’t flex at all! Amazing how stiff it feels, feels like a real car’s cockpit, as stiff and secure as it can get. Also, the seating position was just about the perfect, amazing job by Next Level Racing! I highly recommend it!”
David Greco -Visa Vegas E-Race Finalist and Fastest Lap Award, Senior Car Handling Designer at Codemasters.
Leading features of the GTtrack
- Designed for professionals and serious sim racers
- Steering wheel angle and distance adjustability
- Pedal angle and distance adjustability
- Gear shifter distance adjustable
- Pre-drilled for all major brands including Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec
- Built with rigidity to support direct drive wheels and professional pedal sets
- Built with motion in mind – The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 bolts straight on in less than 10 minutes and fully compatible with the Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion Platform
- Reinforced racing bucket seat with rigidity required for high end motion (Doesn’t have the level of flex found in fibreglass simulator seats)
Additional features all included
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 Adaptor
- Height adjustable rubber feet
- 4 point racing harness included
- Gear Shifter and Handbrake Support (Can also support 2 x Thrustmaster® TSS at the same time)
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors (Not only great for home users but also for commercial users as you can move the GTtrack cockpit with ease including all electronics and Motion Platform V3 attached)
What’s in the box
- Next Level Racing® GTtrack frame and seat including seat slider
- 4 point racing harness
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors
- Height adjustable rubber feet
- Gear Shifter holder
- Handbrake adaptor plate
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor
- Screws to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Instructions for quick and easy assembly
- Supported Height – 120 -210 cm or 4ft – 6ft 9 inches
- Supported Max Weight – 150 kg or 330 lbs
- Product Dimensions – 138 x 120 x 55 cm or 54 x 47 x 21 inches
- Product Weight – 48kg
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.