In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Playseat Challenge, the real driving simulator, is a fantastic entry-level Playseat racing seat for new racers. The Playseat Challenge driving simulator combines comfort, performance and stability at an absolutely unbeatable price. This excellently priced introductory level seat features an extremely comfortable Replica blow-molded racing seat.
Featuring an infinitely adjustable driving position to suit child and adult drivers of all shapes and sizes changing position takes just seconds. The Playseat Challenge will allow you to gain absolute control of your racing game and enhance your driving experience.
Experience how fun and realistic racing at home can be with Playseat® Challenge!
Challenge your opponents with the Playseat® Challenge! This seat is very compact, stable and adjustable. Thanks to its unique foldable design, it uses little space when not in use, so you can store it easily, for example in a wardrobe or under a bed. Ideal for people who have little space, but want a fun, realistic racing experience!
The Playseat® Challenge is highly adjustable, so it is suitable for both children and adults. The seating is coated with Alcantara, the material they use in real race cars!
Step up your racing game with Playseat® Challenge!
- Unique foldable design
- Realistic cockpit
- Highly adjustable
- Superior build quality and materials
- Very stable and comfortable
- Compatible with all steering wheels and pedals currently available, including Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec
- Compatible with PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U, PC, Mac
- Set up in several seconds
- Easy to clean
- Dimenions (LxWxH): 136x54x96 cm
- Weight: 9 kg
- Recommended length of the driver: 120 – 220 cm
- Recommended weight of the driver: 20 – 122 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 80x60x20 cm
- Backrest height: 80 cm / 31.5 inches
- Seat height: 29 cm / 11.42 inches
- Seat width: 42 cm / 16.54 inches
- Seat depth: 40 cm / 15.75 inches
- Manual and warranty card included
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.