In Stock! Same Day Shipping!*
Podium Advanced Paddle Module: The Most Authentic Paddle System Ever
Featuring magnetic shifters and Hall sensors, the Podium Advanced Paddle Module is the ultimate upgrade for your Fanatec steering wheel.
CNC machined aluminum cage and carbon fiber paddle plates combine with magnetic shifters and dual analog paddles to deliver an authentic mechanism at the highest quality.
Podium spec paddle upgrade
The Podium Advanced Paddle Module is compatible with Fanatec steering wheels such as the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018 and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One.
F1-Style Dual Clutch Paddles
Add two analog axes behind your steering wheel; use them for optimizing launch starts, configure one as a handbrake, or even drive without pedals.
Contactless Hall sensors with unlimited lifetime mean that your dual analog paddles will function with precision and consistency.
More than a just dual clutch
The paddles allow for four different modes (on supported steering wheels): F1-style clutch bite point mode, clutch/handbrake mode, brake/throttle mode, and mappable axis mode.
Dual Magnetic Paddles
Replace the standard shifter module with two inputs on each side, easily accessible for important functions like DRS.
Sensational feel, unbeatable performance
The magnetic ‘click’ generates a solid, positive feel to every shift. Allows for rapid shifting. Two sets of paddle plates are included, suitable for small and large steering wheels.
The springless mechanism for durability
Paddle operation uses strong magnets rather than springs, just like a real race car. Automotive grade switches combined with the magnet system result in higher durability.
- Upgrades your ClubSport Universal hub for Xbox. (Only Xbox version)
- Upgrades Fanatec steering wheels like ClubSport Formula Steering Wheel F1 2018
- Automotive grade quality
- 2 sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fiber
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminum
F1 style Dual Clutch Paddles:
- Adds two analog axis to your steering wheel
- High-precision contactless hall sensor with unlimited lifetime
- Allows 4 modes on steering wheels which are supporting this feature:
- The F1 clutch bite-point mode which can be adjusted and saved in Tuning menu
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode
- Mappable analog axis mode
- Solid metal construction
Dual Magnetic Paddles:
Replaces the existing shifter paddle and add two more buttons which can be easily accessed for important functions like DRS.
- Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
- Sensational solid „Click Feeling“
- Allows rapid shifting
- No spring means higher durability
- Tested with 1 million cycles
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One
Not compatible with:
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Black / Carbon
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW M3 GT2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for PS4™ (from CSL Elite Racing Wheel)
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
Please follow installation instructions respective to your steering wheel.
To prevent collisions do not use this product while ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles (optional) are installed on your wheel base.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.