In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Podium Hub: The ultimate core for your modular steering wheel.
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system.
The space frame design surrounds the electronic components for the lightest possible weight. The central hub is created from a single piece of anodized aluminum for maximum strength.
High-Performance Central Core
Integrating a dedicated ARM processor, the Podium Hub is low latency, firmware upgradeable, and supports 10 buttons and dual 16-bit resolution analog inputs. Additional buttons, axes, and displays can be connected via the dataport.
Customization and Flexibility
Use the Podium Hub to mount wheel rims from Fanatec and other manufacturers, or even full steering wheels. Easily upgrade and customize using Fanatec modular components.
Wheel rim compatibility
The Podium Hub features mounting holes for wheel rims using the 6x70mm or 3x50mm bolt pattern. It is possible to run third-party steering wheels on PC with USB cables as used on OSW Direct Drive for example.
Supports Podium Series modular components
The Podium Hub contains connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, two Universal Hub button clusters, and a dataport connector for attaching Fanatec button or display modules.
Interchangeable Quick Release
The included ClubSport Quick Release Adapter allows you to connect directly to Fanatec CSL, ClubSport, and Podium wheel bases.
Automotive Grade Quick Release
Aluminum body and rigid steel spring provide optimal balance in release mechanism for a quick exchange and robust connection.
The Podium Hub supports an exchangeable Quick Release, so it is ready for future upgrades.
- Gold anodized aluminum monocoque
- Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design
- Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2 analog axes)
- Two connectors for Button Clusters (2 x 3 buttons)
- One dataport connector for future accessories (including Podium Button Module Endurance)
- Supports interchangeable Quick Release
- Accepts all Fanatec wheel rims
- Accepts all third-party rims using the 6x70mm or 3x50mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Allows the use of third-party steering wheels with USB cables on all Fanatec bases (USB wheels must be connected separately to the PC)
- Included ClubSport Quick Release Adapter
- Weight (including CS QRA): 563g
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
Note: It is not compatible with the CSR Elite or ClubSport V1 bases for electronic reasons.
Please download the manual to see the information about the compatible 6 hole or 3 hole patterns. Many wheel rims from SPARCO, MOMO, OMP, and others will be compatible but you need to make sure with the manufacturer of the rim you want to use.
- Xbox One®: the Podium Hub is not compatible with Xbox One.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- PS4: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on the PC; this is also game-dependent.
- Podium Hub core
- ClubSport Quick Release Adapter
- 6 x M6 bolts
- Quick Guide
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.
There are no reviews yet.