Back-Ordered. ETA: Beginning of June 2020.
*Due to on-going situation with COVID-19, the shipment has been delayed to mentioned date above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Podium Mounting Brackets: The strongest way to mount a Podium Series direct drive system.
Securely mount your Podium Series wheelbase to your rig using these ultra-strong, side-mounted brackets.
Specially designed to bolt to the side-mount holes of the Podium Series wheelbases. Constructed using a double layer of 12mm-thick, CNC-machined, solid aluminum, the bracket arms provide an immensely strong bracing.
Style and practicality.
Anodized gold finish, precision chamfered edges, and stainless steel bolts enhance the visual impact of the Podium Series direct drive systems. The side-mount solution improves the clearance below the base compared to a bottom mount
Designed for both the RennSport Cockpit V2 and aluminum profile rigs using the popular 40x40mm and 40x80mm sizes.
RennSport Cockpit V2.
Transform the look of the RennSport Cockpit V2. The Podium Mounting Brackets clamp securely to the vertical tubes, replacing the wheelbase plate, significantly increasing the structural rigidity of the chassis.
The aluminum profile also supported
The brackets have been shaped to clamp to both round tubes and typical 40mm-thick, ‘square’ aluminum profile. Long and short bolts are included in the box, allowing for installation on 40x40mm and 40x80mm profiles.
With multiple slots for adjusting wheelbase angle, the Podium Mounting Brackets can help to fine-tune your ideal driving position.
The angle of the base can be adjusted in several ways: a choice of two fixed angle holes, plus curved slots for fine-tuning, and the option to invert the mounting plates.
The inner spacer on each side allows for bracket width adjustment, for compatibility with different aluminum profile upright spacings. Width range is between 450mm and 600mm.
- Side-mounted brackets made from solid aluminum
- Anodized gold finish
- Adjustable angle
- Supports RennSport Cockpit V2
- Width adjustment for aluminum profile upright compatibility
- Clamp supports aluminum profile uprights of 40x40mm and 80x40mm (120x40mm also possible, bolts not included)
- Clamp supports ‘front’ mounting to aluminum profile slots (T-slot nuts not included)
- Podium Wheel Base DD1
- Podium Wheel Base DD2
- Podium Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- RennSport Cockpit V2
- Aluminum profile rigs with suitable uprights (40x40mm or 40x80mm, 450mm to 600mm apart)
- Size (L x W x H) : 28.00cm x 14.00cm x 26.00cm
- Weight: 3.35kg
- Volume weight: 2.10kg
- 2x Mounting Plates
- 2x Mounting Side Adapters
- 4x Mounting Arms
- 4x M8 Mounting screws for the Podium Wheel Base
- 6x M8 Torx Countersunk Screws for mounting the Side Adapters
- 4x M8 Allen Bolts for Mounting Arms
- 8x M8 Allen Bolts for mounting to RennSport Cockpit V2
- 8x M8 Allen Bolts for mounting to 40x40mm aluminum profile
- 8x M8 Allen Bolts for mounting to 80x40mm aluminum profile
- 12x M8 Nuts
- 32x Aluminum washers
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.