In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Due to the large and heavy weight of the product’s packaging, the S/H fee will be charged separately after the order is placed.
Please place an order with the shipping option “Pickup at the store” before checkout.
The QS-V20 is an extended 4DoF motion cockpit, designed for pro racing car simulation, dedicated to both drivers training and sim racing enthusiasts. The motion system based on world’s fastest linear actuator’s technology provides incredible levels of vehicle feedback to the driver. This motion platform is suitable for Rally, GT and F1 simulations, also the small footprint and lightweight design allow to fit the machine to every racing room.
- Based on world’s fastest Qubic System linear actuators
- Compact and lightweight design
- Suitable for Rally, GT and F1 simulations
- Supported by dedicated software QubicManager: motion adjustment, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic or easy and fast use of predefined profiles
- Traction loss
- Also, available as expansion set from 3DOF to 4DOF of QS-220-PL actuators
- Adjustable seat, pedals and direct drive mounting
- FIA approved seats and seat belts compatibility
- Proudly made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Poland
The QS-V20 is transported in a specially adapted transport box.
Box with QS-V20 included:
- QS-V20 Motion Platform
- QubicManager software download
- USB and power cables
- Nuts and Bolts required for assembly
- Product Manual
Architecture: 4DOF with TRACTION LOSS
Maximum velocity: 900 mm/s
Maximum acceleration: 0.88G
Vibrations frequency range: 0-100Hz
Maximum control frequency: 1000 Hz
QS-V20 SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Heave: – 50 mm, 50 mm
Roll: – 8.5°, 8.5°
Pitch: – 5.5°, 5.5°
Yaw: – 6.1°, 6.1°
Total length: 1715 mm | 67.52 in
Total width: 1097 mm | 43.19 in
Total height: 1042 mm | 41.02 in
Max user weight: 150 kg | 330,7 lb
Even most advanced hardware is nothing without good software. QubicManager powered by Motion Systems company is professional and specialized software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new applications as they are released. Gives user possibilities of motion adjustment, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic or easy and fast use of predefined profiles.
Over 80 integrated and supported racing and flight games.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.
There are no reviews yet.