In-Stock! Same Day Shipping or Pick up!*
P1 chassis – The ultimate sim racing cockpit in terms of adjustability, expandability, and rigidity. It’s highly suited for Direct Drive wheels and will endure a lifetime of sim-racing. The revised front mounting construction now features a 15 mm laser cut front plate which is extremely stiff. The wheel deck supports all common racing wheels. In both cases, the wheel can be adjusted up and down and tilted to achieve the exact right position. The overall rigidity of the sim rig ensures no force feedback is lost and remains crisp and vivid just how sim racing is meant to be. Pedal flex is absent which helps to get your muscle memory right in the zone. The pedal-deck can be adjusted by loosening the handles on the side and move it forward or backward.
Dashboard bracket (*NEW 15 mm*) – The dashboard wheel bracket can be suited to fit any Servo (Mige, Bodnar, Lenze, Fanatec CSW), see the pull-down menu on the right. Dashboard wheel bracket is not designed to be used with Fanatec CSL setups. The new design of the dashboard bracket features a 15 mm front plate which eliminates all flex even under the highest loads. With the side plates, it can be adjusted up/down, front/back and tilted back and forward. The dashboard bracket provides more leg room than traditional bracket mounting, which helps improve comfort and overall improves the look of the cockpit.
Pedal tray – The pedal tray can be adjusted forward and backward. It is secured with the locking levers on the side. Also, it can be mounted with an angle, up to 19 degrees, to have the pedals slightly inclined if needed.
Connector plates – The uprights are the main focal point when creating a rigid frame. The steering forces are creating a moment at the base of the uprights. Especially with the torque forces direct Drive systems are operating. To counter these effects, a play-free connection of the upright is essential. These sandwich plates lock the uprights firmly into place. Because they are easy to install, success guaranteed.
Side mount – Standard the P1 is fitted with a shifter/accessories mount, running from the uprights to the back of the rig. Can be mounted both left and right. In addition, extra 2 profiles are provided to add the possibility of multiple configurations.
Spare materials – What is a rig without spare materials to tinker around? To be able to mount whatever you get your hands on after the build is complete extra materials are added, such as t-slot nuts, different types, and sizes of bolts.
Wheel Deck Version:
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
- Fanatec Elite wheel series
- Fanatec Podium DD wheels
- Thrustmaster wheels (T500RS, TC-PS, TS-XW, T300RS, T-GT)
- Logitech G25, G27, G29
- AccuForce V1/V2
Front Mounting Version:
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
- MiGe 130ST (small, big)
- Bodnar 53 series
- Lenze MCS12 series
- Base structure featuring 160×40 mm aluminum profiles. Special sandwich plates lock the uprights from any movement. High-quality solid joints attach the dashboard bracket to the frame, making it easy to adjust height and angle of the steering wheel.
- Dashboard bracket securely fixates you servo drive wheel or Fanatec base.
- Movable seat position (can be positioned inclined)
- Steering wheel position fully adjustable
- Pedal position fully adjustable
- Rigid aluminum profiles
- Side mounting point included that can be configured in different ways
- Fanatec pedals can be mounted without additional hardware. Heusinkveld pedals can be mounted without extra materials, all bolts/nuts included. Heel plate can be purchased separately.
- Different sizes of spare bolts to mount seat brackets, shifters, and pedals
- Aluminum profiles and mounting materials.
- The base frame consists of 40×160 mm profiles.
- Steering wheel uprights 40 x 120 mm profiles, length 780 mm
- Aluminum profile type: Item 40 mm slot 8
- P1 chassis dimensions: 1400 mm x 580 mm (length x width outer dimensions)
- Steering wheel height adjustability: 0 – 700 mm
- Suitable for +200cm body length
- Total weight 55 kg.
Included in the package:
- Aluminum profiles and mounting materials
- Bolts for mounting seats and peripherals
- Schematic instructions available as a download
- Rubber feet
Not Included in the package:
- Seat bracket
- Mounting plates for the shifter
- Heel plate
Video setup guide:
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.