Pre-Order. ETA: Q4 of 2021.
The Sim-Wheel BOX-1 is a medium-sized sim racing wheel for use on a PC. It has a 70 mm standard bolt pattern interface to connect to Simucube or the Fanatec Hub. The button box is connected by a coiled USB-wire. The casing is made from Billet aluminum with custom-designed electronics inside.
- Solid aluminum casing made from billet aluminum
- Sparco P310 original steering wheel
- 8 Knitter buttons as used in real racecars featuring best tactile feedback + different colored button caps
- 2x 7-way thumb switches. (Rotary function, 4-way D-pad, and push-button)
- 2x Span dome billet aluminum shifters
- 2x Pushbuttons on Sparco P310
- USB Powered
- Aluminum casing snap dome shifters with adjustable carbon fiber paddles and adjustable travel
- Buttons shrouds included in different colors
- Carbon fiber front plate
- Total of 26 inputs to configure inside the sim
Not compatible with PS4, PS5, or XBOX.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.