In-Stock. Same Day Shipping & Pickup!
A triple monitor mounts free standing made from high-grade aluminum profiles. No flex! It’s adjustable in height and arms can swivel. The triple brackets attaching the arms to the base reach a critical stress point when loaded by 150 kg deadweight, just to indicate there is more than enough overhead.
The triple monitor mount comes as a building kit and can be easily assembled with basic tools. The VESA monitor mounts are fitted with slotted holes so final adjustments can be made to position the monitors in an optimum way.
Key features triple monitor mount:
- Two versions available; light and heavy version.
- The 75×75 & 100×100 mm version is compatible with widescreen monitors up until 35 inches.
- The 100×100 & 200×200 mm version is compatible up until 42 inch TV.
- The angle of side arms adjustable (40-75 deg.)
- Height is adjustable. Total height 1145 mm excluding monitors.
- Building plan included
- Finish: grey anodized
- No sagging of the arms, pivot bracket set included.
What is in the kit?
Grey triple stand with 200 mm VESA mounts (also includes 100 mm pattern)
Black triple VESA 75/100 mm
Materials in the kit:
- Aluminum profiles
- All bolts needed including the VESA M4x10 bolts
- Vesa plates
- Pivot plates
- connector brackets
- Upright connector brackets
Rafal: “The best triple monitor stand in my life. I can’t believe how stiff and sturdy it is. No movement, no flex in the left & right arms, fully adjustable without problems mounted my 27 inch monitors. Instructions how to assembly all pieces together is clear and very easy to understand. And if you have any problems Richard help you immediately. Great customer service. If you still considering to buy one. Stop and click on the buy button!!”
Peter: “Quite honestly the last monitor stand you will ever buy! This thing is solid as a rock. Once everything is set up and tightened down the monitors don’t move at all! Everything is perfectly level, the bezels align perfectly.”
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.