In-Stock! Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
The next-gen force feedback racing simulator for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 (also compatible with PC) Complete collection pack! – Ferrari 599XX EVO detachable wheel (11.8”/30 cm and Alcantara®) + T300 SERVO BASE + T3PA 3-pedal pedal set
Includes: THE detachable replica wheel of the Ferrari 599XX EVO
- 8:10 scale replica of the wheel of the 599XX EVO, officially licensed by Ferrari
- Large size: 11.8”/30 cm in diameter!
- Hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara® material imported from Italy as that used on
- genuine Ferrari wheels
- The wheel’s structure is identical to automotive standards, brushed metal central steering plate, weighs less than 2.6 lbs/1.2 kg (super-responsive force feedback)
- 2 large wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters (crafted of brushed metal, very high-end tact switch)
- 6 action buttons, 3-position rotary switch with push function in central position, 1 directional pad
- Detachable wheel featuring Thrustmaster Quick Release system
Includes: T3PA 3-pedal pedal set
- 100% metal pedals and internal structure
- Conical Rubber Brake MOD included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake pedal’s travel)
- 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination, and height)
Also Thrustmaster’s ecosystem-ready
T3PA PRO** pedal set, TH8A** shifter, other detachable Thrustmaster wheels**
Box contents: 599XX EVO detachable wheel, T300 Servo Base, power cord, T3PA pedal set, attachment system, user manual including warranty information.
* Patent pending** Sold separately
Includes: T300 SERVO BASE: Next-gen force feedback 1080° base featuring an industrial-class brushless motor
Industrial-class brushless servo motor
Super smooth and seamless force feedback, ultra-responsive and realistic force effects, with no latency
New dual-belt, friction-free optimized mechanism
Smooth and seamless action – super silent system
High-precision racing wheel base
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™*, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor = precision that will not decrease over time
16-bit resolution (i.e. 65,536 values on the steering axis)
Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°
Internal memory and upgradeable firmware (via PC compatibility)
Embedded software certified for PlayStation®4 (compatible in the system’s menus) and PS4™ / PS3™ sliding switch
Also compatible with Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Compatibility ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website.
Includes: Attachment system and built-in screws threads, compatible will all mounts (desks, tables, cockpits, etc.)
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.