In Stock. Same Day Shipping.
The ultimate racing simulator for Xbox One: The first mass-market Force Feedback wheel featuring a brushless industrial motor. Features a detachable wheel and metal pedal set. Core product of the TX Racing Wheel ecosystem. Developed in close collaboration with Microsoft, this 7:10 scale replica of the emblematic Ferrari 458 Italia wheel is fully dedicated to Xbox One, including Binder ID and Xbox One Guide button. Designed for true racers, it features metal gas and brake pedals, and gear sequential paddle shifters. This new generation wheel will deliver unrivalled feelings in Forza Motorsport 5 and future racing games on Xbox one: Racing sensations at a level never seen before.
Designed for true racers, it features metal gas and brake pedals, and gear sequential paddle shifters. This new generation wheel will deliver unrivaled feelings in Forza Motorsport 5 and future racing games on Xbox one: Racing sensations at a level never seen before. The Force Feedback base featuring an industrial-class brushless motor allows for super smooth and seamless Force Feedback effect, ultra-responsive and realistic Force effects
- Brushless industrial motor:
- Ultra-smooth Force Feedback, with zero cogging
- Super-responsive, realistic Force effects, with no latency.
- New optimized frictionless dual-belt mechanism:
Fluid and smooth steering – ultra-quiet system.
- Ultra-precise wheel:
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™*: contactless magnetic sensor, for precision that won’t decrease over time. 16-bit resolution (65536 values on the wheel’s steering axis).
- Adjustable angle of rotation: from 270° to 900°.
- Internal memory and upgradable firmware.
- Xbox Guide button.
- Controller pairing LED for Kinect!
- ferrari style pedal set:
- Metal pedals, with long range of travel
- Brake pedal featuring progressive resistance.
- Detachable 7/10 scale replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia Wheel.
- Realistic: 28 cm in diameter, with textured rubber grip.
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters.
- 10 cm tall, and attached to the wheel.
- 100% metal.
- Super high-end tact switch (lifespan of more than 10 million activations).
- Comprehensive driving controls. 10 action buttons (including 1 on the base) replicating the controls found on the real wheel.
- Replica 2-position Manettino® dial + replica ENGINE START D-Pad.
- Detachable wheel featuring Thrustmaster Quick Release system: quickly switch from one wheel to another.
- Metal central clamping system compatible with all desks and tables.
- Built-in screw threads for easy attachment to any cockpit
- PC compatibility is ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the ts.thrustmaster.com website. With these drivers, you can also make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for your wheel.
- Size (L x W x H) : 64.99cm x 40.00cm x 34.49cm
- Weight: 8.66kg
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.