Back-Ordered. ETA: Q4 of 2022.
GT Pro Sparco
Enhance your sim racing skills with our GT Pro Sparco suede steering wheel.
Designed to Sparco lovers, it is the perfection option both for classic GT games and for open wheeler cars passionate. It is conceived to amaze even the most demanding sim racers and racing eSports enthusiasts.
Full backlit buttons. Magnetic paddles. Strengthen materials. 100% carbon front plate. Featuring CNC aluminum knobs and joystick. Rock-solid electronics.
- Built with Sparco, P310, suede steering wheel, 310mm diameter
- 5 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Short throw backlit switches
- 45° back USB Connector
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- 2 thumb rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short-throw custom-designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters in aluminum and carbon
- Carbon fiber front plate
- CNC machined aluminum joystick knob
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula-style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- Proprietary custom made tactile button assembly
- Weight: 1610gr
- VR friendly
- Compatible on PC only with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec, and Simucube 1&2 wheelbase
ABOUT Cube Control
A 100% Italian company, Cube Controls produces steering wheels for video games and sim racing systems. Our products combine together Italy’s attention to details and a technical corpus maturated in years of sim racing and modding.
Our objective is to give you the means for unforgettable racing experience, thanks to top-quality materials, shapes perfect for your needs and the complete freedom to set up your device.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.