Due to a high number of backorders, the orders placed after 5/03/2022 will be shipped 5 to 7 business days after the order is placed.
Due to the large size, weight, there may be a HIGH S/H fee involved.
If you are located near the Greater Toronto Area, we highly recommend picking up the seat at our store!
Trak Racer’s SA-03 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both Strength and Comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 38″ waist). The SA-03 is an Ultra-Light competition simulator seat that featured Integrated Bolsters and is wrapped in a washable, impact-absorbing and fire retardant fabric that helps hold the body. Support, safety, comfort, durability, and style. Rarely do you find all these qualities in a single race seat, which elevates the new Trak Racer Fixed Bucket Seat an unprecedented level above the competition. Utilizing state of the art technology, these racing seats are comfortable for extended use, yet have the bolstering necessary to withstand the rigorous conditions of sim racing. Trak Racer is dedicated to the pursuit of combining comfort and safety into a sports seat designed for sim racing specifically. Using cutting edge technology, every sport seat is subjected to various tests to ensure longevity and comfort.
Fibreglass GT-Style Race Seat Features
- Premium race-ready high grade seat with hard back
- Adjustable driving position seat
- Ergonomically designed for extended periods of use
- High density foam construction
- Weight Restrictions: Up to 160kg (352 lbs)
- Suitable for all racing cockpits, please take note of the mounting point locations
- Material – Ultra-soft cloth
- Padding – High Quality Foam
- Harness System Ready
- Recommended for waist/HIP size up to 38″
- Mounting Method – Side Mount – M8 Size 29.5mm spacing
- Trak Racer Seat Sliders
- Trak Racer Seat Brackets
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.