In-Stock! Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Due to the large size, weight, there may be a HIGH S/H fee involved.
If you are located near the Greater Toronto Area, we highly recommend picking up the seat at our store!
Trak Racer RS6 MK3 Cockpit with GT Style Seat
About Trak Racer
Since 2008 Trak Racer have been designing and producing high-end gaming accessories. All products are unique, great looking and built to last.
Buy With Confidence
Buy with confidence knowing the Iron Chassis is covered by a 5-Year Warranty*.
*Excludes normal wear and tear.
Trak Racer RS6 MK3 Updates
By gathering feedback from the RS6 MK2 we have released the updated MK3 which the following improvements and improvements to packaging to ensure the item reaches you as it should.
An additional frame was added to the underside of the pedal plate to increase rigidity.
Gussets, materials and wheel mount thickness we all upgraded to a thicker material.
The new seat present in a higher standard in regards to finish and supports up to 38″ waist
Trak Racer has Featured In
Trak Racer RS6 MK3 Dimensions
Integrated Monitor Stand
Fully integrated with the TR8 is a Bolt-On Single Monitor Stand which you can add-on (or not). The included monitor mount acts as both a monitor stand while you’re driving and a TV stand.
Supports up to 70″ Display!
Rock Solid Construction
The chassis of the RS6 is constructed from 2″ diameter (50.8mm) iron tubing.
The Strength is in the Materials Used
The RS6’s strength sets a new standard and it’s weight confirms it at a heavy 37kgs (with seat).
Fibreglass GT Style Race Seat
Trak Racer have taken a real race car seat and added additional padding to reduce fatigue during a long session.
Adjustable Pedal Mount with Slider
The adjustable angle and slide allows you to position your pedals to the perfect position.
Left or Right Side Gear Shifter Mount
The adjustable angle and slide allows you to position your shifter to the perfect position.
Small Footprint & Suitable for All
The RS6 has been designed for both large and small spaces however suitable for all heights.
Adjustable Steering Wheel Mount
Adjust the angle of almost any wheel to suit your perfect driving position. Wheel not included.
Unbeatable 5 Year Warranty
The RS6 has been put through the most harsh treatment and guaranteed to last for years.
2″ Iron Chassis
The RS6’s 2″ Iron Construction will ensure stable Game Play with Direct Drive Wheels and more. Following the launch of the RS6 Mach 1, we found many of our clients that purchased also had a high-end wheel. What we did was add an extra support, increase welding and increase material thickness.
Multi-Point Wheel Deck
Bolted to the chassis with 8 Screws, the Wheel Deck on the upgraded RS6 will prove to be the strongest amongst it’s competition. After it’s stability, the Wheel Deck is the stand-out feature of the RS6 with height adjustment, the ability to slide 30mm for the perfect grip and angle adjustment to give you the most comfortable driving position. Pre-drilled mounting points for all the major brand wheels including Accuforce, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster and more.
Adjustable Pedal Deck
The RS6 Pedal Deck gains it’s strength from the frame on the underside of it. It’s adjustable with it’s sliding feature up to 100mm and has angle adjustment for the most comfortable driving position of any simulator on the market. Pre-drilled mounting points for all the major brand wheels including Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster and more.
Left/Right Side Shifter Mount
The included shifter mount incorporates 2-point-slide and angle adjustment functionality. Pre-drilled mounting points for all the major brand wheels including Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster and more.
Seat not included.
Solid Wheel and Pedal Plates
Trak Racer know you hate movement during game time which is why our cockpits have been designed and tested alongside the worlds strongest and most professional peripherals on the market.
Trak Racer RS6 Pictured with Heusinkveld Pro pedals (not included).
Trak Racer RS6 Mach 3 Key Overview
- Compatible with PC and Console
- Compatible with all popular steering wheels, pedals and shifters on the market
- Improved Left and Right Side Gear Shift mount with pre-drilled mounting points and slide
- Reinforced Angle and Distance Adjustable Pedal Mount, suitable for all the big brands!
- Upgraded 3-Point adjustable steering wheel mount with slide
- Superior build quality, stability and comfort
- Designed and Engineered in Australia
- Solid framework with no obstruction between your legs and no wheel side supports required
- 580mm wide for firm stance when racing
- Low ground clearance with hard wood rubber floor protectors
- Finished in 2″(51mm) high-grade Iron tubing
- Cable concealment holes allow you to run cables inside the tubing
Fibreglass GT-Style Race Seat Features
- Premium race-ready high grade seat with hard back
- Adjustable driving position seat
- Ergonomically designed for extended periods of use
- High density foam construction
- Weight Restrictions: Up to 160kg (352 lbs)
- Seat Sliders Included
Adjustable Wheel Mount Features
- Solid construction
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand wheels
- 3-Point Adjustment allows you to adjust the height and angle of the mount
- Patent design
- Fiberglass Race Seat
- 2″ Industrial Strength Iron Chassis
- Fully Adjustable Angle Pedal Mount with Distance Slider
- Premium Seat Sliders
- Left/Right Mounting Gear Shifter
- Angle,Slide and Height Adjustable Wheel Mount
- Tools and screws included
- Assembly Instructions
Trak Racer RS6 Compatibility
Trak Racer has become renowned for both it’s strength and compatibility with all the top brand gaming peripherals on the market.Wheel, Pedals, Shifter and Handbrake are not included unless mentioned in the description.
No Feature has been Spared
Your Competitive Edge Against the World’s Elite
Depending on your game you’ll have an advantage against the worlds most elite drivers. Invest in the champions rig as trusted by thousands and gain a winning edge against the competition.
Recommended Trak Racer Accessories
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.