Due to a high number of backorders, the order will be shipped or ready for pick up 1 to 3 business days after the order is placed.
Due to the large size, weight, there may be a HIGH S/H fee involved.
If you are located near the Greater Toronto Area, we highly recommend picking up the product at our store!
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Floor-Mounted Triple Monitor Stand for 3 Monitors and TVs up to 45″
With centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25″ long
Trak Racer is the Official Simulator Supplier of Alpine F1 Team and Airbus Aircrafts.
Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty.
After Full Gaming Immersion? Upgrade to Trak Racer’s Optional Side Arms to hold three monitors or add the Quad Mount for a 4th monitor!
Designed to be mounted on a flat surface. Adjustable in height, leg width, and back/forward to allow the monitors to be positioned to the perfect position.
This no-flex Floor-Mounted Triple Monitor Stand is constructed from high-grade aluminium profile extrusion and won’t suffer from sagging arms like some other brands.
Trak Racer’s Floor-Mounted Triple Monitor Stand will support 3 monitors or TVs up to 45″ (optional with Quad Monitor Mount) and are built to the same high-end build that Trak Racer is renowned for.
- The Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand allows for up to 90 degrees of swivel and has the strength to support up to 170kgs. The kit includes 3 VESA mounts and all fixing screws.
- Universal One Size Fits All design makes this monitor stand suitable for most displays up to 3 x 45″ when used as a triple holder. The display will depend on the mounting points on the back of the display.
- Universal and fully adjustable design
- Fully Adjustable allows you to adjust the bracket width and display height
- Angle Adjustment of monitor/s
- Strong 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium Construction
- Solid rig-mounted brackets
- Angle Adjustment on VESA Mount
- Built to the high-quality standard as all Trak Racer products
- Easy Setup
Note. The centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25″ long. You can use it as is, or with a dropsaw cut it down to size as required.
- Height: 1300mm
- Width: 2360mm (when fully extended)
- Depth: 600mm
VESA Mounting Points:
- 75mm x 75mm
- 100mm x 100mm
- 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket)
- 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket)
- 300mm x 300mm (via included extension bracket)
- 400mm x 400mm (via included extension bracket)
- Note. Larger sizes available with additional mount
- Trak Racer 80mm x 40mm Aluminium Frame and fixing screws/nuts
- 4 Rubber Floor Protectors
- VESA Mounting Plate and fixing screws/nuts and VESA Extension Brackets
Optional – Quad Monitor Add-On
Disclaimer. Trak Racer takes no responsibility for damage caused to personal effects while using this product.
Disclaimer. No Electronics (eg Monitors or gaming cockpit) are included with this listing.
TOP-QUALITY BUILD WITH FULL ADJUSTMENT
The upgraded Aluminium Trak Racer monitor stands are not just better looking than their competition but they are also more adjustable. The stands feature multi-adjustment of the vertical angle of the monitors and full adjustment slide on the horizontal.
Our stands are inspired by our cockpits and designed for maximum stability and strength. Each stand comes from quality core materials, unparalleled craftsmanship, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight Simulator of Airbus Aircrafts
Since 2008, Trak Racer has been favored by professional drivers/pilots, game centers, massive gaming events, and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big-name brands such as, but not limited to, Alpine F1, Airbus, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels, and more.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.