In Stock! Same Day Shipping!*
Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 For Three Monitors or TVs 22 – 33″
Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points and come with a 3 year warranty. Enhance your gaming, entertainment or business experience with the premium monitor stand from Trak Racer.
After Full Gaming Immersion?
TRAK RACER MONITOR STANDS
At Trak Racer we are constantly evolving, and so are our products. For over 4 years our monitor stands have seen 3 model updates which take customer feedback into consideration as well as superior manufacturing processes and improved materials to make our products even better.
- Upgraded construction
- Added monitor adjustments
- Improved stability and rigidity
- Increased leg width to fit more simulators
Electronics, Cockpit, Monitors and Triple Monitor Side Arms not included
3-year warranty with world-class support
At Trak Racer, we take great customer service as a top priority. If you do experience a problem you will be allocated to an expert on the product with and won’t be pushed around from one department to another. Simply send us a message or an email and you’ll receive a prompt reply either with a solution or request for more information.
TRAK RACER TM-B3-27-KIT TRIPLE MONITOR STAND DIMENSIONS
Triple Monitor Mounts included.
Monitor Stand Features
The TM-B3-27-KIT Trak Racer Premium Triple Monitor Stand holds monitors or TVs between the sizes of 22” to 33” and are built to the same high-end build that Trak Racer is renowned for.
- Universal One Size Fits All design makes this monitor stand suitable for most Monitors 22-65″ when used for one monitor or Monitors 22″ – 33″ when used as a triple holder (extra parts included)
- Universal for all Gaming Cockpits and other applications like TV Stand and Exhibition stand
- Fully Adjustable allows you to angle monitors in and outwards for use and storage
- Angle Adjustment of monitor/s
- Strong 2″ Tube Construction
- Solid Floor Mounting Construction
- Patented Trak Racer Rubber Floor Protectors
- Adjustable height monitor
- Monitor Angle Adjustment
- Built to the high-quality standard as all Trak Racer products
- Fast and Easy Setup
- Also suitable for non-gaming applications like events
What You Get
- Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand
- VESA Mounting Plate
- 4 Rubber Floor Protectors
- Assembly instructions
- Triple Monitor Add-on Arms
Disclaimer. Trak Racer take no responsibility for damage caused to personal effects while using this product. Disclaimer. No Electronics (eg Monitors or gaming cockpit) are included with this listing.
Top Quality Build with Full Adjustment
The upgraded Trak Racer monitor stands are not just better looking than their competition but they are also more adjustable. The stands feature multi-adjustment of the vertical angle of the monitors and full adjustment slide on the horizontal. Our stands are inspired by our cockpits and designed for maximum stability and strength. Each stand comes from quality core materials, unparalleled craftsmanship, and state of the art manufacturing processes.
Mounts most monitors with the included VESA mount.
Our monitor stands feature 100mm and 200mm spacing to suit most monitors and TVs on the market.
If your monitor or TV has mounting points at 300mm and 400mm you will need our TM-80 part (not included).
Other Trak Racer Gear (not included)
Be sure to check out the rest of the Trak Racer Range including the following popular products
Used & Trusted by Professionals
Trak Racer Monitor Stands have been favoured by competitive gamers, game centres, massive gaming events and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big name brands such as, but not limited to, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels and more.
If you’re looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.
2 Year Frame Warranty
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.