Back-Ordered. ETA: Q1 2022.
The VRS DirectForce Pro Wheel Base consists of:
- VRS DirectForce Pro controller, which is a custom-designed all-in-one FFB USB and motor controller, in a compact 5x16x18cm enclosure, using a 400W Mean Well PSU.
- The popular 20Nm MiGE motor with 22-bit BISS-C encoder and customized for the VRS DirectForce Pro controller.
- 3-meter motor power and encoder cables with double shielding and quality metal connectors.
- 2 meter long double-shielded USB cable.
- AC power cord for the respective region.
- VRS Hub Adapter
- Motor shaft hub adapter for a steering wheel with standard 70mm PCD bolt pattern. The hub adapter has 6x M5 threaded holes that allow you to directly screw a steering wheel onto the hub adapter. Not needed if your steering wheel comes with its own quick-release hub, or if your steering wheel is screwed in from the back and requires through-hole mounting holes on the hub adapter.
- Motor mounting bracket for mounting on desks or rigs that only support bottom mounting. Not needed if your rig comes with a front motor mounting bracket with mount holes for the MiGE motor.
- (To be released later) Remote stop box with a torque off switch and power on/off switch.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.