Fanatec CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2
SAME-DAY SHIPPING & PICK UP*
IN-STOCK. SAME-DAY SHIPPING & PICK UP*
High performance. Low price.
With the CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2, we’ve made a fully featured wheel at the lowest price that doesn’t compromise on performance. It is an ideal starter wheel for the CSL DD.
The internal structure of the polymer casing means that the wheel is strong and durable. The rubberised grip provides just the right amount of friction, and is comfortable to use for long sessions, even with sweaty hands.
Perform at your best.
Set up your hardware the way you want using configurable inputs and tuning options. The RevStripe™ and integrated three-digit LED are positioned at the top of the rim so that they are more visible in your eye line while driving.
The RevStripe™ and integrated three-digit LED can be used to show telemetry data, and is also used for Tuning Menu access, to configure hardware settings.
Plenty of inputs.
Take full control of any vehicle with 12 buttons, paddle shifters, and a 5-way directional stick.
BUTTONS AND TACTILE METAL SHIFTERS.
TOOL-FREE SIMPLIFIED QUICK RELEASE.
- Realistic size, suitable for many driving styles (300 mm)
- Rubberised wheel rim with improved ergonomics
- Integrated RevStripe™, which is a combined centre stripe and an engine RPM indicator, using a multi-colour LED
- Three-digit LED display smoothly integrated into the wheel rim below the RevStripe™ allows telemetry data such as speed or gears to be displayed in compatible games or third-party software
- Metal shifter paddles, snap-dome-activated “click” feeling
- 4-way directional stick with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Tool-free ‘QR1 Lite Wheel-Side’ quick release:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)*
- Lightweight for fast acceleration and fidelity, only 1220 g (including QR1 Lite Wheel-Side)
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- *High Torque Mode is NOT accessible on Podium wheel bases using this steering wheel, even when using the QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter).
- It is possible to use full torque on a CSL DD / Gran Turismo DD Pro with Boost Kit 180, even with the preinstalled QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)19cm x 36.5cm x 38cm
- Volume weight2.24kg
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2
- QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (preinstalled)
- Quick Guide
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we apologize for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information with Simulation 1 Systems.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 20 cm|