Fanatec Podium Hub
Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
In-Stock. Same-Day Shipping & Pickup*
Podium Hub: The ultimate core for your modular steering wheel
HIGH PERFORMANCE CENTRAL CORE
Customisation and Flexibility
WHEEL RIM COMPATIBILITY
SUPPORTS PODIUM SERIES MODULAR COMPONENTS
Interchangeable Quick Release
Automotive Grade Quick Release
- Gold anodised aluminium monocoque
- Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design
- Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2 analogue axes)
- Two connectors for Button Clusters (2 x 3 buttons)
- One DataPort-C connector for accessories (e.g. Podium Button Module Endurance)
- Supports interchangeable Quick Release
- Accepts all Fanatec wheel rims
- Accepts all third-party rims using the 6x70mm or 3x50mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Allows the use of third-party steering wheels with USB cables on all Fanatec bases
- Included QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter – packaged separately)
- Weight (including QR1 Wheel-Side): 563g
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2*
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base*
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1*
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
*Control of Tuning Menu not possible without optional button module
Please download the manual to see the information about the compatible 6 hole or 3 hole patterns. Many wheel rims from SPARCO, MOMO, OMP and others will be compatible but you need to make sure with the manufacturer of the rim you want to use.
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module
- ClubSport Button Cluster Pack
- All Wheel Rims
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- If used as a barebones unit with no button modules connected, the Podium wheel base high torque warning message can be accepted by holding the wheel at 90 degrees, and centre calibration can be performed within the driver.
- Tuning Menu can be accessed via Fanatec Software on PC or via optional button module
- The ClubSport Wheel Base V2, CSL Elite Wheel Base V1, and CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 are compatible with the Podium Hub but do not allow Tuning Menu access via the Fanatec software. The Tuning Menu must be accessed via a suitable display/button module connected to the Podium Hub or by attaching a different steering wheel to the wheel base.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)11.5cm x 9cm x 7.8cm
- Volume weight0.16kg
- Podium Hub
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter – packaged separately)
- 2 mm Allen key
- Safety bolt
- Quick Guide
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready
|Dimensions||31 × 22 × 21 cm|